Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Scorbunny

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Sobble

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

completely understand the frustration and I thought this was going to be so much better, but I’ve bought every single Pokémon game ever released on GameBoy and switch so I won’t let up now.

in recent years I’ve really enjoyed completing the Pokédex and shiny hunting so as long as I get a decent kick out of that the storyline won’t matter to me as much as others.

Im sorry. I know all I am posting is negative s**t, but this game is the reason I bought my switch and I am bloody annoyed. We cut pokemon so we could to better animation they said. This is a 2019 console game, not a 1996 gameboy game ffs.

While I don't care for console games, only play Pokemon Showdown sometimes, its embarrassing, lazy, pathetic how they couldn't be farked with doing proper animations. The Pokemon franchise can get away with anything, it sells regardless. Mr Ken Sugimori carries the franchise with his designs.

--- Pokemon.com: What motivated the change to leave the Exp. Share on permanently for the first time in the series?

Mr. Ohmori: I spent a lot of time discussing this with our battle design team. We came to the realization that the vast majority of players played the games with the Exp. Share left on at all times. When thinking of why players would want to turn it off, we thought it would primarily be to give Exp. Points to only one of the Pokémon in your party. We felt the same result could be achieved by players simply limiting the number of Pokémon in their party to one. That would be a more intuitive way to limit Exp. Point gains for most players.

Source: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-...d-masuda-on-pokemon-sword-and-pokemon-shield/

Surely this isn’t the case? If so and they don’t ever plan on bringing difficulty settings in then this will most likely be the last new Pokémon game
I play

That would be a more intuitive way to limit Exp. Point gains for most players
An even more intuitive way would be allowing the option to turn it off. Jesus christ these guys don't seem to think.

An even more intuitive way would be allowing the option to turn it off. Jesus christ these guys don't seem to think.
Can’t remember which the last game was to have it but they literally had the option to have it on or off. Very simple to the amulet coin, give it to someone in your party if you want double money earnings.

Really not hard.

Can’t remember which the last game was to have it but they literally had the option to have it on or off. Very simple to the amulet coin, give it to someone in your party if you want double money earnings.

Really not hard.
Originally it was like the Amulet Coin, give it to one Pokemon to level them up to help them catch up and often given to use mid to late game. Then it was given to use early game and it effected everyone but you could turn it off

Now everyone all the time gets EXP. Those that are leveled behind don't catch up cause everything gets stronger

Rumour is now that the import tool they use to import the pokémon was FUBAR and the plan is rather than admitting the ****ed up and delaying the game is so to come out next gen/game and play the "we've heard your complains and all pokémon are back" card.

I don't believe, however if it was true I wouldn't be surprised either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how reddit has a long list of issues but the reviews don't mention or slightly care. IGN likes it simply due to it being more Pokemon without saying much at all.

Having said that people will bomb bard metacritic and simular out of bias.

Amazing how reddit has a long list of issues but the reviews don't mention or slightly care. IGN likes it simply due to it being more Pokemon without saying much at all.

Having said that people will bomb bard metacritic and simular out of bias.
I'm sure the game will be fine for a casual fan.

But for the die hard Pokemon fans it seems to be a very very clear step backwards.

Whilst I haven't read them all word for word I have skimmed a lot and they all seem to say "whilst this is bad and this is bad and this is bad, it doesn't really affect the game play".

Back