Political Cartoons Thread (International & National)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don%20Jr_zpsrtzbzd1p.jpg

Please note that I did agree that Larissa should be able to take her baby into the senate to breastfeed her child. After all, she is a mother first and was a senator second. Kids are our first responsibilities. Those who did not like her breast feeding her child in the senate should go back to the stone age with their outdated views.

Please note that I did agree that Larissa should be able to take her baby into the senate to breastfeed her child. After all, she is a mother first and was a senator second. Kids are our first responsibilities. Those who did not like her breast feeding her child in the senate should go back to the stone age with their outdated views.

It was just a political stunt by a now unemployed mother, good riddance to her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope when this is all done and dusted, the people who are claiming that this is no big deal/spreading such propaganda are seen as traitors. But I doubt it.

Thats where we're at in politics. Even the 'patriotic' republican Americans will turn their back on treason in order to defend their team.

Islam wont kill the west; were are already dead.

I hope when this is all done and dusted, the people who are claiming that this is no big deal/spreading such propaganda are seen as traitors. But I doubt it.

Thats where we're at in politics. Even the 'patriotic' republican Americans will turn their back on treason in order to defend their team.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Treason
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh please, Democrats have been screaming "Russia" without proof because the unloseable election was lost. Killary took as much "full responsibility" as James Hird did. Given Killary stated that Russia and Wikileaks are the same thing you know straws are being clutched.

Something like this?

2017-07-20_112511.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back