Discussion Port Adelaide stealth jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Context please?

"...Stealth Concept Range by Macron. Featuring sharp, clean lines, the edgy design displays refinement and restraint whilst staying true to the heart of Port Adelaide." whatever that all means 🤷‍♂️

Stealth Concept Range - Port Store | Official Online Store of the Port Adelaide Football Club

seems to be following the same kind of concept as GWS 'Never Surrender', Carlton 'Blue-Out' etc etc..

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.39.58 pm.png Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.40.35 pm.png Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 12.41.05 pm.png

EDIT: some more context: 'Direct from the Macron studios in Italy, this retail range is available exclusively at the Port Store in-store, online and on game day'

Last edited:

the only bad thing is that the numbers follow the whole stealth kinda thing i.e. black numbers with a teal outline. looks nice and matches the theme but i hope if they wear these in game those numbers are changed to teal or white otherwise they would be a nightmare to read

img_20211209_184639-jpg.1294820

Love it. Obviously not a game day jumper and I really like the idea of clubs playing around with interesting concepts for purely retail purposes. Would love to see some numbers and maybe even the outline of the number panel in the same style but still looks really good.

Love it. Obviously not a game day jumper and I really like the idea of clubs playing around with interesting concepts for purely retail purposes. Would love to see some numbers and maybe even the outline of the number panel in the same style but still looks really good.

Numbers are black with a white outline

How about one for the Dockers?

Attachments

• DockersPurpleHaze.png
    DockersPurpleHaze.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 246
"...Stealth Concept Range by Macron. Featuring sharp, clean lines, the edgy design displays refinement and restraint whilst staying true to the heart of Port Adelaide." whatever that all means 🤷‍♂️

Stealth Concept Range - Port Store | Official Online Store of the Port Adelaide Football Club

seems to be following the same kind of concept as GWS 'Never Surrender', Carlton 'Blue-Out' etc etc..

View attachment 1441640View attachment 1441641View attachment 1441642

EDIT: some more context: 'Direct from the Macron studios in Italy, this retail range is available exclusively at the Port Store in-store, online and on game day'

The Port "yep, we've surrendered" jumper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had an idea for one of these for Essendon last year

Looking at this pic, you guys will be shocked to learn I have no graphics skills. But anyway, it's about my idea. People with skills would be able to execute it better.

We can't do much with our home jumper but it's a twist on it for something different - a 'blackout' version.

There's a red sash made up of 20 red pinstripes: one for each of our flags.

To be worn with all black shorts and socks.

Anyway, something different. Maybe we could wear it in the pre season or something.

1657286156185.jpeg

It's hillarious for the announcement video, because this shot (the lights in the background) and the music on the Sharks video are basicallly the same.

In saying that, I like the stealth Port guernsey and think they should just make it their home kit

1657353533954.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back