2nds Port Adelaide vs West Adelaide - Round 7 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2016-05-05/selection-round-7-port

Port Adelaide Round 7 SANFL squad v West Adelaide
Saturday 7 May, Alberton Oval, 2.10pm

Into 23: Hawkins, T. Gray, Ross, Cooper, Hollingworth-Hughes
Out: Lobbe (Knee), Amon (AFL), Corcoran (Shoulder)

S716_Magpies_squad.jpg

Port Adelaide Round 7 Academy squad v West Adelaide
Saturday 7 May, Alberton Oval, 11.25am

FB: Jackson Williams, Tai Wheadon, Tyler Harris
HB: Teejay Halkias, Ben Glover, Sam Tylor
C: Keanu Miller, Anthony Stengle, Will Northeast
HF: Samuel Roads, Djye Morgan, Sean Clements
FF: Mitchell Smith, Keiran Agius, Billy Cameron
Foll: Tom Phelps, Levi Proude, Lachie Barreau
Interchange: Darcy Ginever, Anton Vassallo

Hewitt at CHF ?
This from his 'bio' on PAFC website
Cam Hewett battled a hand injury in his draft season while playing for both South Australia's Under-18 national championships team and the North Adelaide Under-18s. A midfielder who can play as a medium-sized defender. Originally from Port Broughton.
Oh well could be interesting. Good luck to our boys, see you all there.

He'll play in the back pocket. They always list the teams out weird.
ok but it begs the Q who is our CHF. My guess is Butch with Reynolds at FF. Robbie Young was our FF v Norwood
so I suppose anything is possible. I don't get to our games early enough to see anything but the final minutes
of our Academy side where I'm told we basically play with no ruckman of any decent size. :(

ok but it begs the Q who is our CHF. My guess is Butch with Reynolds at FF. Robbie Young was our FF v Norwood
so I suppose anything is possible. I don't get to our games early enough to see anything but the final minutes
of our Academy side where I'm told we basically play with no ruckman of any decent size. :(
dougal and ross will play up forward with frampton resting up there and butch at chf. with dougal and gray coming back into the maggies side im alot more confident..structured better up forward

.... see you all there.
I was going until I heard the weather forecast. Not so much the rain warnings as the 'encase your cars and houses in reinforced concrete structures' that has me thinking.

I had it in my head that Robbie Young was suspended. Was that last week? Or did it never happen?
Kane Mitchell was suspended.

Robbie Young may have been injured real early into the season.

Made a late decision to go to my first maggies game of the year
Well join some of us near the Cheer Squad. Carry a large toy bee so we'll recognise you. Or call out 'Marco!' We'll respond 'Polo!'. Really we need a BF Port board hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interested in people's thoughts on Wests Hugh Hayesman.

Overlooked in last years draft but his early season SANFL form suggests he'll be looked at as a mature aged prospect this year.

Congratulations to anyone who is out there in the rain. I'll have a cup of tea for you in my cosy warm lounge room. :thumbsu:;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back