Port Fraudelaide will be shown up for who they really are this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t know there was a pie chart thread !!!!!

Imagine Adelaide’s time in the 8 ???
Hahahahaha

What a ****ed up year !
It's an oldie but a goodie.
I got a ton of likes for my "Liam Jurrah's cousin" pie chart.

Good luck today.
I'm confident Melbourne can beat either the Eagles or Giants. But need Adelaide to beat Norf and Essendon to beat Port just in case.

It's an oldie but a goodie.
I got a ton of likes for my "Liam Jurrah's cousin" pie chart.

Good luck today.
I'm confident Melbourne can beat either the Eagles or Giants. But need Adelaide to beat Norf and Essendon to beat Port just in case.

If the Giants have half a brain they won’t play their good players next week the way their injuries are going !

I think we’ll beat Norf but I also remember a game against them where we kicked 30 behinds !
We’ve invented new ways to lose this year!

You really need to get a hobby Suby, it's depressing after 11 years.

Maddie should be coach
Hahahahaha

Yo Adelaide you're aware Rance is a priority pick yer? I wasn't lol! Surely that's gotta rustle some jimmies.. if that was me I'd be burning down aflq demanding my premiership cup!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/news-story/500362d8b7e2d5479363e0844b07deb6
PORT Adelaide was carrying platitudes through the battle with Collingwood at the MCG on Saturday — brave:rolleyes:, wounded:rolleyes:, and desperate:rolleyes: … and the desperation of a team in free fall:D was exposed in many ways.

What a ridiculous article - “the AFL team that plays to its theme of never giving up”. Seriously - what a joke. Did he write this at three quarter time? Our skills are horrendous and we basically hit the showers at three quarter time. Hinkley has not delivered as a coach and the blowtorch should be on him. Same for our players that pick and choose - Wingard being the worst offender. I found it insulting that after disappearing for most of the last quarter he decides with two minutes left to try. Where was it earlier? Changes need to be made for us to go anywhere!!

What a limp article from Rucci? Why is he not applying the same flame to Port as he has to the crows this year. Surely Ports choice of recruits must be questioned. Again Hinkley has failed to get them into finals.

Seems Gray and Wingards diving skills have been instilled to the rest of the puffs team. Fourth to ninth with a zero degree of difficulty. Yep you get what you deserve

Tried hard. Well we can all do that but those blokes have no influence on a game. The Hoof's effort in ruck was comical, he was not even competing at boundary throw ins. Rucci and Port need to come to the obvious conclusion that Port's list stinks, simple as that.

Just on the last comment...Why wasn't Frampton picked to supplement the ruck Kern?...YOU are a dud:thumbsdown:.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahshahhahahahahahahah. Bunch of flogs smashed by the karma bus. You just know the bloke holding the camera is one of the douchebags from Bigfooty.

There’s more on their Instagram page

The comments are gold !

They pull this s**t in public places !

FLOGS

There’s more on their Instagram page

The comments are gold !

They pull this s**t in public places !

FLOGS

Or this one on Scott Pendlebury's page
IMG_0894.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back