2nds Port Melbourne vs. Collingwood Saturday, April 12 North Port Oval at 2:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Guys, I just spoke with Dale Tapping (you guys know he's a real good mate of mine yeh...?)

Anyways, 'Tappers' told me that Kyle Martin is certain to be delisted at season's end. Something about it based on a pre-season chess game with Tony Armstrong and apparently he couldn't defend his King to save his life.

Hey Guys, I just spoke with Dale Tapping (you guys know he's a real good mate of mine yeh...?)

Anyways, 'Tappers' told me that Kyle Martin is certain to be delisted at season's end. Something about it based on a pre-season chess game with Tony Armstrong and apparently he couldn't defend his King to save his life.
That was a rollercoaster of emotions reading that post.

Hey Guys, I'm in Melb. from the 23rd (just in time for and I've got a ticket to the ANZAC day game) until 5th May and I want to see the VFL games (if any) while I'm in town. Can anyone tell me the time date and venue for our VFL games during this period?

As others have said, Saturday the 26th of April at Windy Hill vs the Bombers, and Sunday May 4th at Point Gellibrand vs Willy.

And if you can't physically get to the Essendon game, fear not, it will be televised on ABC1. :D

As others have said, Saturday the 26th of April at Windy Hill vs the Bombers, and Sunday May 4th at Point Gellibrand vs Willy.

And if you can't physically get to the Essendon game, fear not, it will be televised on ABC1. :D

We actually get a TV Game:eek:

ABC mostly supports the VFL Clubs

Actually, the club they gave the most exposure to on the TV last year was the Scum (5 TV games). :eek::mad:

Box Hill (Hawthorn reserves in all bar name) got 4 games and Geelong and Essendone another 3 games.

The stand-alone VFL clubs are actually getting short-changed.

Thanks for that and seeing as I don't get to Melb. to often I'll try to get to both of these games. What kick off times are they?

Thanks for that and seeing as I don't get to Melb. to often I'll try to get to both of these games. What kick off times are they?

1:10pm vs Essendon, 2:00pm vs Williamstown.

Surely you jest?

Actually, the club they gave the most exposure to on the TV last year was the Scum (5 TV games). :eek::mad:

Box Hill (Hawthorn reserves in all bar name) got 4 games and Geelong and Essendone another 3 games.

The stand-alone VFL clubs are actually getting short-changed.

and Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back