Win Prizes Port, Pies & Saints 2024 Death Ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Contemplating hitting the main board with a bit of: “Schultz turns it over down one end and Sydney get us closer to a first round pick.”

Noting it wasn’t a turnover but whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, we have a little Armageddon and the season gets cancelled now…..
Do we get the top 3 picks ???
Collingwood-2 having played twice,
Freo -0 - haven’t played,
Port -0 - haven’t played and I on to something…..???
Come on you Chingaz, let’s root a few bats and start a new pandemic….

So 1 in 5 chance we have a top 10 pick at this stage

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_192854_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_192854_X.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 124
Their game looked broken tonight which is encouraging, but I still reckon that by far the most telling change to the Pies this year is they've lost the aura. They've fallen behind in games so many times in the last 2 years and come storming home (or at least given it a good shake) but never looked likely in either game. Without the aura, the close wins don't happen and they are a 6-8 team at best even if they re-capture form. Especially when there KPFs looks dreadful.

I still think they are a likely top 6 side, even from 0-2, but there is hope!

Their game looked broken tonight which is encouraging, but I still reckon that by far the most telling change to the Pies this year is they've lost the aura. They've fallen behind in games so many times in the last 2 years and come storming home (or at least given it a good shake) but never looked likely in either game. Without the aura, the close wins don't happen and they are a 6-8 team at best even if they re-capture form. Especially when there KPFs looks dreadful.

I still think they are a likely top 6 side, even from 0-2, but there is hope!
Historically more than 80% chance they miss finals according to twitter now they are 0-2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back