Game Day Port v the B-eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has he hit any of his taps to a port player?
In the first half, no.
After HT he just decided not to even contest a lot of the time. Gave up in too many contests.

He plays so much shorter than his size. Miss times his leap and must have short arms because he doesn’t come close to getting hand to it. If Josh Carr likes his “leaping” which was quoted early in the year, then Carr is a poor judge of ruckmen.

I thought in space we looked good but in the contest we were belted. Bailey Williams looked like Grundy today and Kelly had one of the best games I've seen him play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the first half, no.
After HT he just decided not to even contest half the time.

He plays so much shorter than his size. Miss times his leap and must have short arms because he doesn’t close to getting hand to it. If Josh Carr likes his “leaping” which was quoted early in the year, then Carr is a poor judge of ruckmen.
I’m no hayes fan but * me at least he could compete in the centre bounce and give our mids a chance

Just ******* play hayes for * sake..

At times teakle got beaten by waterman.. a half forward flanker..

Well that was uninspiring and concerning if you’re still hoping that we make finals this year - which I know many don’t want for obvious reasons.

The only positives: Rozee, Drew, Butters, Finlayson. A bit of DBJ and Rioli (setting a low bar there). Houston and Farrell not bad. The rest, yuck.

If we played our best team we'd win by !0 or more. So long Mcentee?, Tom suspended & Teakle(won taps but not clearances)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back