Portsmouth

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good news, but i guess in this scenario its a lot better than the other choices they have.

Always have had a soft spot for Pompey as when i lived in England it was the closest major team i lived to (found out after supporting arsenal for a few years).

It's a shame that an EPL club has gone into this situation but it was bound to happen with the over valuations of players.

Well since it is a certainty they will get relegated now, they should just try to enjoy their football for these last couple of months and give the fans something to cheer about.

So who's to blame for it to come to this?

That geeza Aary for splashing out on the likes of Utaka?

Peter Storrie?

Alexandre Gadyamak?

John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood for mine.

john-portsmouth-football-club-westwood.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proud of the boys tonight they have given their all for the club...again.

Nice to have a bright spot in an otherwise hellish season. If we are gonna be relegated then at least we can go down with a huge bang. :thumbsu: (thats if the administrator is not just dreaming about the possibility of avoiding the 9 point penalty that is.:eek:)

PFC FA Cup champions 2010. :D

Camera just showed Redknapp a short time after the goal and the Setanta Ireland commentator just said "the twitching's about to start"!!

o_O

You little beauty, Pompey!!!!!

What a huge performance from the lads. Did us sooo proud tonight never gave up kept running and harrassing Spurs and it finally paid off. It's been a shocking year but they have kept at it and have finally got their just reward.

Deliriously happy right now there aint no way I am gonna sleep tonight. Gonna be useless (well more useless than usual:D) at work tomorrow but it doesn't matter. We get another Wembley party in a months time and who knows, we might even end up taking our trophy back again. Fingers crossed ;)

PUP PPU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back