Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Funnily enough the Five things we learned article has become a meme in the FB comments on the clubs posts.

Shows they really do read the comments if they chose not to do it.

Speaking of a lack of communication... Nesbitt went from emailing us once a fortnight last year like a simp asking us to back the team, be patient, keep showing up, unprecedented injuries yada yada yada... this year we sit dead last with a worse win loss ratio and an even worse injury crisis and get nothing from him?

He knows 99% of people only want to hear from him if he is announcing he is outta the club… we just know the rest is just lies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That he missed multiple weeks in the pre-season with an external injury sustained at training is a fact.

He has pretty much been as useless as **** on a bill for the past 18 months.. he can’t have been injured all that time but people love to make excuses for him for some reason

He has pretty much been as useless as **** on a bill for the past 18 months.. he can’t have been injured all that time but people love to make excuses for him for some reason

Each to their own.

Gaff nailed a tackle, probably his 1st for a while, usually gets shrugged off like a 2 year old riding a pit bull.

I get you're being a bit hyperbolic here, but this just really isn't on the money. Given he's slow and small, his technique and tenacity is actually really good, probably a better tackler than most in our squad sadly. I don't find he gets shaken off much and tends to be effective when he gets there. FWIW this season he's 11th in tackling average, more than our 'bull' Yeo, and equal with 'hard nut' Duggan and Culley. He's been rubbish this year absolutely, but not on account of a tackling deficiency.

I get you're being a bit hyperbolic here, but this just really isn't on the money. Given he's slow and small, his technique and tenacity is actually really good, probably a better tackler than most in our squad sadly. I don't find he gets shaken off much and tends to be effective when he gets there. FWIW this season he's 11th in tackling average, more than our 'bull' Yeo, and equal with 'hard nut' Duggan and Culley. He's been rubbish this year absolutely, but not on account of a tackling deficiency.
The three names in yeo, culley and Duggan have played less games than Gaff this year so this really doesn't help his case.

The three names in yeo, culley and Duggan have played less games than Gaff this year so this really doesn't help his case.

Averages, cuz.

Fair play to Culley he had next to no game time in one of his matches.

yeah i agree, Gaff is slow and gone, but his desire and willingness to help out the team is second to none. Heaps of other players should look at Gaff's efforts and feel embarrassed about their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back