Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Got better things to do with my time.

Big Al Bundy Put it most succinctly

images

I am happy to watch other female sports like Foxy Boxing, Mud Wrestling, basketball (WNBA rocks) and Beach Volleyball, but yeah footy, no thanks.

To be brutally honesty, I would be happy of Carlton FC disbanded our AFLW team and devoted all resources and money to making the only team that truly matters in the sporting community to play finals for once.

images

I am happy to watch other female sports like Foxy Boxing, Mud Wrestling, basketball (WNBA rocks) and Beach Volleyball, but yeah footy, no thanks.

To be brutally honesty, I would be happy of Carlton FC disbanded our AFLW team and devoted all resources and money to making the only team that truly matters in the sporting community to play finals for once.
The only parts I don't like are the selfishness in front of goal and the desperation to get into bed with corporates and make money.
If you can't kick 40m, pass it off. If you're on the boundary don't go for the glory bannana, pass it off.
Play for the love of the game instead of trying to make huge money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

So basically you're a pervert?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back