Post trade/draft period meet-up?

Remove this Banner Ad

sigh........now you're struggling with self-esteem issues........worse than poor grammar and almost as difficult to resolve......
Not helping ...

I am also very set in my game day routine.

Q1: watch the game on TV, get angry, throw remote

Q2: get angrier, throw remote again, break remote. Swear I'm going to stop watching

Half time: eat a bag of chips, half a tub of ice cream whilst crying. Order new remote.

Q3: start watching, then turn off TV, swear I'm not going to watch again until next year

Q4: sit there sulking, checking scores on my phone because I'm too scarred to watch it. Turn TV back on and watch the last 10 mins whimpering like a sad puppy.

Same again next week.

bit like min

q1 get butterflies

q1+5 explain to partner we'll be good when these guys get a little more experience

q1+10-end feel dead inside

I am also very set in my game day routine.

Q1: watch the game on TV, get angry, throw remote

Q2: get angrier, throw remote again, break remote. Swear I'm going to stop watching

Half time: eat a bag of chips, half a tub of ice cream whilst crying. Order new remote.

Q3: start watching, then turn off TV, swear I'm not going to watch again until next year

Q4: sit there sulking, checking scores on my phone because I'm too scarred to watch it. Turn TV back on and watch the last 10 mins whimpering like a sad puppy.

Same again next week.
I've had to teach my wife to not to hold me to anything I say during our games which may involve not watching again & not wearing any of my Carlton shirts again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back