Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

My abacus told me the same ... so confirmed... very disappointing

Hi Bloodied52 thanks for dropping in.

Is there anything that you would like some accurate data on that is beyond the capabilities of your abacus?

Hi Bloodied52 thanks for dropping in.

Is there anything that you would like some accurate data on that is beyond the capabilities of your abacus?

A pleasure young fella.

Well yes. We have been flickin' the beads about to do a multivariate analysis of TJASTA posts. We have not enjoyed success in isolating the factor that has turned him into a milk sop dummy. Your system is a couple of millennia ahead of our old technology.

Can you help us out?

an a founding member of the SFA Committee for "Putting Things on top of Other Things" I fully endorse this fred, and not just because I owe Harry a packet of Jelly Babies.

A pleasure young fella.

Well yes. We have been flickin' the beads about to do a multivariate analysis of TJASTA posts. We have not enjoyed success in isolating the factor that has turned him into a milk sop dummy. Your system is a couple of millennia ahead of our old technology.

Can you help us out?
have a look at who he plays for, its a dead giveaway :)

A pleasure young fella.

Can you help us out?

My analysis has an explanation for this.

TJASTA was "lynched", if you will, by his team mates during season 28 and basically neutered. What we have left is similar to Theon Greyjoy post mutilation (Game of Thrones fans will get this reference).

Poor TJASTA should have changed teams in the off season. While he remains a member of the furies this is the best we will get from him.

TJASTA was "lynched", if you will, by his team mates during season 28 and basically neutered. What we have left is similar to Theon Greyjoy post mutilation (Game of Thrones fans will get this reference).

Poor TJASTA should have changed teams in the off season. While he remains a member of the furies this is the best we will get from him.
Incredibly insightful. Take note Barrybran and JoshWoodenSpoon clearly Harry is the best stats man in the game.

Incredibly insightful. Take note Barrybran and JoshWoodenSpoon clearly Harry is the best stats man in the game.

It's amazing what you can do when you fly in actual experts instead of just winging it with your own spreadsheet that is full of errors.

It's amazing what you can do when you fly in actual experts instead of just winging it with your own spreadsheet that is full of errors.
Margin Mania is built on such a thing

Hello harry,

I will have to correct you in this case. That was all fake drama to make sure people remember me, it was called #OperationNuclear. There is no real fighting and I am very happy at the Furies :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Last edited:
Hello harry,

I will have to correct you in this case. That was all fake drama to make sure people remember me, it was called #OperationNuclar. There is no real fighting and I am very happy at the Furies :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Sounds like something a neutered individual would say.

Sounds like something a neutered individual would say.

The Furies infighting was even more fake than the current bombers bullshit, except people actually believed it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The in depth and unbiased calculations have provided the following data.

The captains of the SFA are ranked as follows from most to least awesome:

TheInjuryFactory
-
-
-
AceAndy
Barrybran
manangatang
Test Tickle
TedDougChris
Dingster
The Filth Wizard
philreich and SarahSmiles
WaynesWorld19
Tigerturbulance
Agent93
9enq0Bg.gif

You don't have the intelligence to string together a coherent sentence let alone the cash to fly 10 people to Melbourne from Adelaide, let alone in from China.

Also, the claim that your 10 of the worlds top expert mathematicians all coming from the same city is simply erroneous and a flat out lie.

The odds of that actually occurring would be similar to you blessing the SFA community with a thread that's engaging and humorous :thumbsu:
tenor.gif

I'm sure Harry appreciates this shitty reply to keep his garbage at the top of the news spin cycle.

After the weekend I doubt this trash will be found even on page 2 ...

I'm sure Harry appreciates this shitty reply to keep his garbage at the top of the news spin cycle.

Still melting?

You're trying WAY too hard. Back to Baghdad school buddy.

ya mean the #CelebrateTJASTA campaign was all for diddly squat aka WaynesWanda?

I was legit sad how little love I got when I overthrew him. I'm mean FFS noone liked the flog, and suddenly you arseholes made him the patron saint of qooty :(

I was legit sad how little love I got when I overthrew him. I'm mean FFS noone liked the flog, and suddenly you arseholes made him the patron saint of qooty :(

You have to agree they broke the mould or more accurately the petrie dish when TJ was invented.

No, no. Wouldnt go that far. We just pity him. That captaincy was all TJASTA had in the world other than his computer and his blowup doll.

and a JackNah_8 half hat his pet possum had found.

I can actually imagine TJASTA with a pet possum. Not the type of pet that you love and nurture. The type that you throw food scraps to every now and then and yell at if its in your way when you're trying to leave the house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back