Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Hazza I measured one thing and then I measured a second thing and was surprised to find they were different. how does this fit in to your unified theory on things?

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Hazza I measured one thing and then I measured a second thing and was surprised to find they were different. how does this fit in to your unified theory on things?

I suppose that the 2 things were different to each other and therefore had different lengths?

Hello all,

I don't have a pet possum, they would make for terrible pets.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Do you have any pets?

I suppose that the 2 things were different to each other and therefore had different lengths?
You are some sort of genius. I'm not sure what sure yet.

Do you have any pets?
Hello harry000,

No, I don't. However, there is a big Grey Kangaroo that comes around where there are no plants/wildflowers in the bush. He scares me.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Hello harry000,

No, I don't. However, there is a big Grey Kangaroo that comes around where there are no plants/wildflowers in the bush. He scares me.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Seems even marsupials are all aboard train #CelebrateTJASTA

Hi harry, this is your captain speaking.

Nice thread m80.

Out of interest, can you please measure the ginormous, ******* epically mammoth chasm between Tarkyn_24 , the league's all time leading goalkicker and the second rate muppet behind him whose name escapes me?

Let me know if you need to use this guitar for temperature in your equation.

3d4.jpg

Cheers and thanks :thumbsu:

- TiF

And back to this. I now have an answer to this equation.

The chasm between Tarkyn_24 and okeydoke7 equals:

Valles Marineris

Also, the Wuhanese took their time this week because there were a few spuds about.

But the worst player of round 3 was JoshWoodenSpoon

Kennedy Parker

A close second was also proven to be a massive spud.

The Wuhanese stated he was a spud of Uluru proportions. So pretty large and spud like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, the Wuhanese took their time this week because there were a few spuds about.

But the worst player of round 3 was JoshWoodenSpoon
Kennedy Parker

A close second was also proven to be a massive spud.

The Wuhanese stated he was a spud of Uluru proportions. So pretty large and spud like.

Astute observations as usual Hazza. Frankly I'm sick of all these numbers and logic and stuff, good to see some good old fashioned vibes in here.

Astute observations as usual Hazza. Frankly I'm sick of all these numbers and logic and stuff, good to see some good old fashioned vibes in here.

Thanks mate. I can assure you the numbers and algorithms behind the scenes are very complex. But I'm not here to bore you guys with all that. Simply wan't to report unbiased facts.

My Wuhanese employees were give some much deserved time off last round.

In unrelated news. Is JoshWoodenSpoon playing this week???? Waynesworld

This round is true rivalry round and a good portion of my statisticians will have their eyes on the battle between TJASTA and myself.

But if anyone has any burning questions this week I do have some resources available to assist.

My Wuhanese employees were give some much deserved time off last round.

In unrelated news. Is JoshWoodenSpoon playing this week???? Waynesworld

This round is true rivalry round and a good portion of my statisticians will have their eyes on the battle between TJASTA and myself.

But if anyone has any burning questions this week I do have some resources available to assist.

Can you measure the distance boncer34 covered from when you first threw a punch at him to the time it hit the poor kid he pushed into it?

Can you measure the distance boncer34 covered from when you first threw a punch at him to the time it hit the poor kid he pushed into it?

This might take some time. The Wuhanese are going to have to do some historical investigations, interviews, analysis of the scene.

But yes it is possible.

Wait. Apparently there was already re enactment footage available.

076ln8.gif

Wait. Apparently there was already re enactment footage available.

076ln8.gif
I had Yakety Sax playing in my head while watching that!

In what has been a huge turn around.

Kennedy Parker has moved from being the second biggest spud in the comp after round 4 to being rated as top tier elite after round 5, according to the algorithms.

In other news... after some super intense mathematics. It has been discovered that TJASTA is actually a negative force.

This is very concerning and I'm sure will be embarrassing for him.

In what has been a huge turn around.

Kennedy Parker has moved from being the second biggest spud in the comp after round 4 to being rated as top tier elite after round 5, according to the algorithms.

In other news... after some super intense mathematics. It has been discovered that TJASTA is actually a negative force.

This is very concerning and I'm sure will be embarrassing for him.
I have always felt he was just fooling us

I have always felt he was just fooling us

You have to be careful with these trolls on the interwebs. They are not always who they say they are.

Lucky with a bit of maths and science we are able to seek the truth.

Hello sweet f***ers

I have been a member of this association for a couple of years now and I have noted the inaccuracy of data reporting and the blind following of such data by the sheeply masses.

No more, I thought it was time to get some accurate reporting of data in this joint.

Therefore, I have flown in 10 of the worlds top expert mathematicians from Wuhan, China and stashed them in TJASTA s "hole" (his mum's basement).

I set them their first task. Accurately determining the worst player in the SFA for week 1 of season 29.

They have been crunching numbers and running intense algorithms over the last 4 and a bit days that I wouldn't even pretend to understand and they have come to the consensus that JoshWoodenSpoon is without a doubt the worst Qooty player from round 1. Also, they discovered that he is a bit of a douche!! (not my opinion just what the data has revealed).

Anyway. If anyone would like access to my Wuhanese scientists to get some accurate data or to correct some data from the past please submit your queries below.

It is a sad day for staticticians everywhere. Vale JOSHWOODENSPOON.

In honour of the shittest statistician of all time I will be awarding the worst Qooty player of S29 the inaugural "JoshWoodenSpoon You Are s**t golden Wooden Spoon Award"

It is a sad day for staticticians everywhere. Vale JOSHWOODENSPOON.

In honour of the shittest statistician of all time I will be awarding the worst Qooty player of S29 the inaugural "JoshWoodenSpoon You Are s**t golden Wooden Spoon Award"
Has JWS done enough to win it this season ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back