Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

rustycrate

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Will make a lot more money than his dad if he has a decent career
My son's team Keilor played against him and his team in a grand final at Windy Hill in the under 10s or 11s in the EDFL. He was a tall blond kid with a booming kick. He stood out. His partner in crime was a tiny mid who was absolutely everywhere. Those two destroyed my son's team and they won comfortably.

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I found this old gem! I counted 15 Swans players I literally cannot recall ever playing for us (though to be fair, I was just a kid when they were around)

How good seeing Roosy with Adam Goodes on one side, Stewy Maxfield on the other!

FC38E98F-44F6-43CA-8105-37D509E14EFF.jpeg

Ps. I think it should be mandatory to put the coaches in playing jumpers for team photos again!

Ed_Gein

Very good. But brick not hit back!
Dec 17, 2003
Glasgow
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, Rangers.
Jason Saddington! Haven't heard that name in years! I used to go to games with two girls. One had a crush on Saddington (And the other Stafford). I think that's all they were in it for because they both stopped following the club (and AFL in general) and going to games after Stafford left I think. lol

Kirkswan

Premiership Player
May 10, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I found this old gem! I counted 15 Swans players I literally cannot recall ever playing for us (though to be fair, I was just a kid when they were around)

How good seeing Roosy with Adam Goodes on one side, Stewy Maxfield on the other!

View attachment 1304428

Ps. I think it should be mandatory to put the coaches in playing jumpers for team photos again!
You can really see the difference between the boys and the men in this photo... I love it! What a gem! Thanks for sharing :)

Ticky009

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Cracker of a photo caesar88 also... bonus points to anyone who recognised Nick Malceski at first glance:oops::tongueoutv1:

robbieando

Oct 9, 2001
Spitting Bars
AFL Club
Sydney

All but 7 of that group played at least one game of senior football for the club. 3 of the 7 were rookie draft picks and another 3 were draft picks from the year before. Goes to show how well we did in the draft between 1997 and 2002 which positioned us for the 2005 flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBD Gonzalez

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Improved first names for Heeney:

Zook

Lamborgh

Bik

Tortel

Fetish

Ta

Any others?
An online glossary of Italian cooking terms that I found is a rich field of possibilities.

Pan

Bocconch

Porch

Bucat

Cannell

Involt

Peperonch

Scallop

dosser

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
It's mid January and what should have been an interesting off-season with the Ashes has turned into an absolute cricketing farce. Christmas holidays are over and the BBL is as exciting as root canal. This calls for only one thing.

Where is the next post about Sam Reid at the drive-thru?

rustycrate

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
It's mid January and what should have been an interesting off-season with the Ashes has turned into an absolute cricketing farce. Christmas holidays are over and the BBL is as exciting as root canal. This calls for only one thing.

Where is the next post about Sam Reid at the drive-thru?
I love those posts from 78654321. Makes me laugh!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad