Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

and the almost defiance of Errol
Errol's face is like "Mum, I'm way too talented to be posing for childish photos like this."

Amartey - "Just smile and pretend I'm not a total fish out of water playing the wrong sport."

Blakey - "Dad please don't go to North! They'll be the worst side since Mark Neeld's Melbourne and you'll get the sack!"

Rowbottom - "How good is life!"

Warner - "Mum, this Eagles dress you've put me in is the worst punishment you've given me since you cut my hair yourself!"

McDonald - "Oh God... North Melbourne's pick is up next?"

Confirmed by Giants chairman for SCG games against big Vic clubs - I'm so pissed off right now I can't even..

Shepherd confirmed the Giants were ā€œhaving a look atā€ the possibility of playing a home game at the SCG against a big Victorian club, like Richmond or Collingwood.

Confirmed by Giants chairman for SCG games against big Vic clubs - I'm so pissed off right now I can't even..

Shepherd confirmed the Giants were ā€œhaving a look atā€ the possibility of playing a home game at the SCG against a big Victorian club, like Richmond or Collingwood.

I'd rather GWS on the SCG than rugby games and concerts

Why would they? Do they or have they ever filled The Showground apart from when they play us there?

Did i not post this a couple of weeks ago and when questioned i said it came from a good AFL source

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans be having fun on the 40th anniversary and honouring the great Wiz. Click through the rest of the thread - its hilarious.

There has been a half hearted attempt in Melb media to celebrate the 40th anniversary. Those in mediaville that think it a good idea can * off.

For many, it remains a death in the family anniversary.

There has been a half hearted attempt in Melb media to celebrate the 40th anniversary. Those in mediaville that think it a good idea can * off.

For many, it remains a death in the family anniversary.
For many more, its more than worthy of being a celebratory occasion!

I'm pissed that they haven't made more of a big deal of it! I'm finding Melbourne media lacking for the opposite reasons!

GO BLOODS!! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

For many more, its more than worthy of being a celebratory occasion!

I'm pissed that they haven't made more of a big deal of it! I'm finding Melbourne media lacking for the opposite reasons!

GO BLOODS!! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

There are plenty of other anniversaries to celebrate. This one marked the victory of Murdoch, Pratt and Aylett.

You were not here. You do not know how dire it was. You were not in tears like players and fans.

The notion of celebration is grossly offensive.

There are plenty of other anniversaries to celebrate. This one marked the victory of Murdoch, Pratt and Aylett.

You were not here. You do not know how dire it was. You were not in tears like players and fans.

The notion of celebration is grossly offensive.

geepers if people celebrating south moving to sydney upsets you that much (40 years later) , you might be a bit precious

geepers if people celebrating south moving to sydney upsets you that much (40 years later) , you might be a bit precious

The Footy Record is celebrating the decision. WE have so many other anniversaries WE can all celebrate. At the time it was a victory for Murdoch, Pratt and the unspeakable filth that was Allan Aylett.

If I was physically capable I would go to a random Melbourne based game today and waste some cash on buying up sufficient FRs for a bonfire.

Celebrating the then misery of a lot of good South people is tasteless. For those of still alive it is copping another beating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back