Mega Thread Potential future father-son selections

Remove this Banner Ad

We know Jaggar Mooney and Boston Ricardi are bottom age on the Falcons list. Oscar King was in the Suns Academy. Anyone know if he is playing in a local Geelong comp and if he is how is he looking? Anyone know how any of the other boys are tracking?

2024 - Jett Milburn
2024 - Alfie Wojcinski
2025 - Jagger Mooney
2025 - Boston Riccardi
2026 - Jack Graham
2027 - Oscar King
2027 - Monty Wojcinski
2028 - James Taylor
2029 - Harry Scarlett
2029 - Oliver Scarlett
2030 - Boh Enright
2030 - Max Ling
2030 - Archie Johnson
2031 - Jimmy Harley
2031 - Freddie Mackie
Based on photo above. Jagger doesn't look old enough to be drafted next year!
I do hope a few of these work out

But did I see Tom Harley kids lining up in Adelaide to get Geelong players autographed last week

Yes but if felicity has anything to do with it they will stay in sydney..i dont see them picking us over the swans.

A few premierships amongst the father's here

Really cool to see the likes of Rooke, Mooney, Ottens, Ling & Stokes amongst the group

Oscar King looking like hes got his old man's height genes. A future kpp if he fills out.

Nice.
Is that a boy or girl? I can't tell from the colour of the uniform or the name :think::D
Leni is primarily a female name of Latin origin that means Light Or Woman Of Magdala

I hope we start to get some father/sons through. It's been a goldmine for Collingwood and Brisbane, while we are in a real drought. It sucks when the academy teams up north continually get players in, while we get next to nothing. Even worse with Sydney getting academy players and father/sons. Double dipping. Such a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the go? Doesn't his wife like Geelong?

Felicity doesnt hate geelong but she loves living in sydney and wont move back to vic. Makes the swans a more attractive destination for their kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back