Poulter's 2-hand bounce - did you see it?

How did you see it

• Pro af

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Under 10s cringe

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Should have been pinged for throwing

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Just weird

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A very one sided player. Even more one-sided than me (which is saying something). You can clearly see he gets confused if he is on his wrong foot in heavy traffic. No problem when he has found space and can get balanced onto his preferred foot.

Make him take every kick, bounce and handball in the pre-season using his non-preferred.

A very one sided player. Even more one-sided than me (which is saying something). You can clearly see he gets confused if he is on his wrong foot in heavy traffic. No problem when he has found space and can get balanced onto his preferred foot.

Make him take every kick, bounce and handball in the pre-season using his non-preferred.
Let's hope he's not put on the same skill development programme as Hunter.

I seen it. It's not something you see everyday but similarly to the Irish lads bouncing the ball off their foot, if it works it doesn't matter how it looks.
If it had've bounced in the other direction it'd be a concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw it. I noted in the autopsy thread that he did it because the ball was in his non dominant hand when he realised that it was time to have a bit of a bounce. The most expedient way around this issue was to bring his dominant hand to the ball and bounce it with both. Not surprisingly give how he only uses his right side for balance. Lachie Hunter also does the two handed bounce on occasion and he does it for exactly the same reason.

They're clearly a left handed, right side of brain guys.

To be fair, most left footers are very one sided.

At AFL level, they should at least have a throw on the boot opposite side to get them out of trouble, but lefties have often worked around it from when they’re young anyway.

I don’t like it, but I also don’t think it’s that big a deal.

Bont is as good on the opposite side as you’ll see for a left footer, even JUH from a small sample looks okay.

I saw it. I noted in the autopsy thread that he did it because the ball was in his non dominant hand when he realised that it was time to have a bit of a bounce. The most expedient way around this issue was to bring his dominant hand to the ball and bounce it with both. Not surprisingly give how he only uses his right side for balance. Lachie Hunter also does the two handed bounce on occasion and he does it for exactly the same reason.

I think Lachie Hunter is right handed.

I think Lachie Hunter is right handed.

I’m one of those weird *s that is right handed, right footed but in bat sports I am left handed.

Damned gremlin freak, me.

Back