Training Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Friday 30th November 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Pete! Felt like I was there with them!

We do this every year, but here goes again ... "Gee the guys look good! They are bigger, stronger, smd fitter! Can feel it in my bones it's going to be a great year! I reckon this list can go top 4"

Am I doin it right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know about S. Gray and T. McKenzie's surgeries, but I don't see Robbie, Charlie, Riley Bonner or Ryan Burton in these pics.
I've deffs seen Bonner and Burton training at some point in the last week and Robbie Gray running laps.

We know about S. Gray and T. McKenzie's surgeries, but I don't see Robbie, Charlie, Riley Bonner or Ryan Burton in these pics.
Robbie(knee), Charlie (leg), Riley (foot)

all had surgery to those areas and are probably not expected back in full for a few weeks (despite Bonner having trained) and Burton has trained.

Bonner (far right)
589800_6fa8a8e9d9c0da601cc7275f44815511.JPG

Burton
589757_7e32ba9116eaca7e610ee1888a00e0fd.JPG

Great pics as usual, not sure what to make of the succession of around the body kicks in the 2nd set though.

Maybe it was just a training exercise, maybe it heralds a possible change in tactics to quickly clear the ball from congestion, which is fine as long as the team doing it has the game plan, plus the outside running power to capitalise. :think:

Ladhams has always been a big unit. Can't remember him actually being skinny.

He's no stick figure but he's far from imposing for a ruckman his size. Lycett would be a good role model for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back