Training Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Wednesday 11th January 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Polec not training with the group? Wassup?

I hope its just a modified work load, as his input in the engine room is the difference between a good season and a great season

Wanting to see the boys train. Where and when or do I have to wait for the open training sessions.
Magpies too. Are they every wednesday at 5?

One of if not the best days of the year for me. Last year saw Dooogs turn it on. Said to a mate at the time
a star is being born. Good to see him up n about. Seemed to be moving pretty well last open training.
Especially excited with our draftees and rookies. Hope springs eternal for a tragic like me.

One of if not the best days of the year for me. Last year saw Dooogs turn it on. Said to a mate at the time
a star is being born. Good to see him up n about. Seemed to be moving pretty well last open training.
Especially excited with our draftees and rookies. Hope springs eternal for a tragic like me.
howard is the closest replica to James Hird (the good years) ive seen for a while, you watch Hird in his early years and tell me howard doesnt play the same,

howard is the closest replica to James Hird (the good years) ive seen for a while, you watch Hird in his early years and tell me howard doesnt play the same,

Let's be sure to keep him away from our high performance department then :drunk:

This seems like the weirdest comparison I've ever heard. Like saying Peter Ladhams reminds me of a young Tim Ginever. Completely different players, different heights, different roles. But fair enough if you see something, it just seems like a weird comparison, but to be fair I certainly hadn't even considered it so I can't say 100% that they aren't alike.

wow this is a bit left field

one is a 188cm Midfielder/Half Forward
one is a 199cm Ruck/Forward

Havent seen one bit of Doogs that reminds me of Hird at all

Not keen on the Doogs / Hitd comparison especially given the latter is probably one of the games greatest players. Each to their own.

I am however keen on the Clurey / Leslie comparison if only for the same all black boots!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not keen on the Doogs / Hitd comparison especially given the latter is probably one of the games greatest players. Each to their own.

I am however keen on the Clurey / Leslie comparison if only for the same all black boots!
I reckon certain fans are going a bit stir crazy, waiting for the season to start. Not that I'm throwing stones in other people's direction, cos I'm definitely counting the days.....

John Butcher was going to be our James Hird but was cruelly cut from the list right before he was about to hit his prime.

Who?

I'm predicting a huge year from palmer
palmer wont make it in my opinion, his biggest problem is his consistency, just doesnt get enough of the ball to say this guy is playing next week. The reason why is because he doesnt read the play good enough, happy to be proven wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back