Training Pre-Season 2024 - they're back

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmets on, it’s time for pre-season

421174336_796548032517702_3822138435414707399_n.jpg

Our boys are looking good and our coach is happy - looking forward to the start of the season!

GIANTS head coach Adam Kingsley says his tight-knit squad is in a great position to attack the 2024 Toyota AFL premiership season after their gruelling summer on the track continued with the completion of their pre-season training camp.

That is awesome .
I loved some of the more irreverent challenges (like the eating and puzzle) good way to build camaraderie.
I love that part of the mountains and do a lot of trail running through there, it was cool recognising where they were.
We do put out excellent media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s Cadman traveling guys?
In for a big year or what?
Yep, looking stronger, bit more composure.

But, it's still only his second season, so if you're expecting a 60-goal season, it's pretty unlikely to occur.

We need to move on from Keeffe being the third KPF, and bit-part-ruckman - the question is whether Cadman can show coach that he can fill that third tall role (and maybe it's Riccardi taking the chop-out rucks) from the start of this season. It's less whether he can kick a bunch of goals, and more if he can regularly be in contests, bring the ball to ground, and feed Hogan, Toby or Ricca.

I reckon we will see him more inside this year, but still some percentage mix of the two. Similar to how Josh Kelly has been played.

How's he been looking from the track watchers? I remember last year after he hurt his shoulder he was struggling to stick some tackles and looked to second guess himself going into contests. Hopefully he's fit and on top of that. The kid could be anything.

How's he been looking from the track watchers? I remember last year after he hurt his shoulder he was struggling to stick some tackles and looked to second guess himself going into contests. Hopefully he's fit and on top of that. The kid could be anything.
Good question. Unfortunately, I'm in Canberra so don't get to watch any training sessions directly. Have to glean my info from coaches and other players' comments, plus any reports we get from trackwatchers.

Any posters been to training sessions this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back