Autopsy Prelim Final- Hawthorn d Freo by 27 (Trolls will be carded)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you change your display picture and tag already....
No.

If you don't like it, do you really think it's wise to ask me questions so that I have to post again?

Think, you peanut.

It's not going to help the grieving process, but Gerard Healy just said on On The Couch that "we got the grand final that we all wanted".
Possibly everyone else/ AFL wants it. I don't know because I never watched a replay but I was told at the time that the 2013 GF wasn't a great viewing spectacle. Although I suspect everyone preferred it to 2014 blowout. Go hawks

The die was cast the minute the corrupt AFL selected that Hawks supporting Stevic on the umpiring panel for your game. Have a look at the replay and see how many times that cheating number 9 stiffs you guys. When they didn't look on the pace, their first two goals were gifted by that maggot and lots more throughout the night. Even the commentators kept saying it, nothing in that, should have got a free there.
your not the former federal labor treasurer are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Healy can serious F off.
He's a huge eagle fan.
Can't stand his commentary or his analysis. Very average.

Really ? Has been a strong advocate of Fremantle. long before they were getting any respect in the main stream football media.

He likes good footy and many people would think that a West Coast v Hawthorn GF is a great match up for entertainment purposes.

I'm getting over the loss finally so I don't know why I decided to read through this thread, it made me sad again. :(

i don't like to blame umpires, and there are other reasons why we lost but by god we received a massive reaming last Friday. In so many crucial moments. Oh well what can you do, life is unfair.

Really ? Has been a strong advocate of Fremantle. long before they were getting any respect in the main stream football media.

He likes good footy and many people would think that a West Coast v Hawthorn GF is a great match up for entertainment purposes.
True he at least he has always known Freo very well but he likes the Eagles a LOT more.

True he at least he has always known Freo very well but he likes the Eagles a LOT more.
Wasn't he one of the AA selectors in 2012, when Natanui got in?

Shows his preference (and the panel at that). Natanui in, over Sam Jacobs who had a damn good year that season. Pav was stiff not to be selected as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back