Premiership Tattoos

Remove this Banner Ad

or just a simple

100,021, where were the 3 that didn't show?
I think I read somewhere that 1 of the empty seats was set aside for that young guy who played for Lower Plenty who was king hit and killed while trying to break up a fight....family always keep a spare seat next to them for him.
Sorry to dampen the mood......carry on.

What are you going for?

Getting a 'Vale groupie' with his avatar?
Some ideas of what design you are going for (if you wish to share) and which Tattoo parlour you will be going to would be great....

Has anyone visited Jake at City of Ink yet for their tatt? I'm considering.....

Some ideas of what design you are going for (if you wish to share) and which Tattoo parlour you will be going to would be great....

Has anyone visited Jake at City of Ink yet for their tatt? I'm considering.....

My partner is designing one for me as she's quite artistic. I'm not interested in a club logo, but rather a stylised tiger in black and white with 2017 somehow subtly worked into it. Will post designs that she comes up with though incase anyone is interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those squeamish or otherwise would there be any interest in a 'Year of the Tiger' pure silver ring? I'm gauging interest before committing my time.

Got a tattoo when my daughter was born a few years ago.
Son born this year so defo getting a tiger cos we won the ******* fla......sorry i mean for the birth of my son.

Ok its for both

Dusty's nan got her first tat. Age 70.
Unconfirmed she is the woman wearing the medal as well.
DMik2GOUQAANUO5.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back