News Pres standing down end 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Sellers, usually constructive in his criticism. Don't see much of the hyphen.
I see several qualities important for who goes on the board in Footy Director on the Board. One is really good football nous, not only as a player but also in terms of Coaching, footy department etc. But the others have to do with understanding good governance. I've gone from sitting on Boards of smaller organisations with Budgets in the 100,000s (not difficult to find, and those were less complex than a local footy club, although I have been involved with those). But now being on a Board with larger legal and fiduciary responsibilities, this aspect is also key. In some ways I believe the next Board member in this space is just as important as next Chairperson. Off-field we need good operators, but I believe a good growth mindset, operational understandings, and a really good football mindset is important (with a strong and positive character) is important for next Footy Director. Not to judge C Judd, but I'd like to see some sort of step-up in next person who takes this role... There have been some really good operators in the world... Would just love to have an idea of some names who would have a CFC heart...

Here’s the team selection meeting next year

2344d771ef8c063a68c834b188925449.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see several qualities important for who goes on the board in Footy Director on the Board. One is really good football nous, not only as a player but also in terms of Coaching, footy department etc. But the others have to do with understanding good governance. I've gone from sitting on Boards of smaller organisations with Budgets in the 100,000s (not difficult to find, and those were less complex than a local footy club, although I have been involved with those). But now being on a Board with larger legal and fiduciary responsibilities, this aspect is also key. In some ways I believe the next Board member in this space is just as important as next Chairperson. Off-field we need good operators, but I believe a good growth mindset, operational understandings, and a really good football mindset is important (with a strong and positive character) is important for next Footy Director. Not to judge C Judd, but I'd like to see some sort of step-up in next person who takes this role... There have been some really good operators in the world... Would just love to have an idea of some names who would have a CFC heart...
Brendon Fevola confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back