AFL Autopsy Preseason Game 1: Defeated by the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing as he's not on our list, it would be hard for us to name him
Pretty sure you're allowed. Bulldogs had a bloke running around today that wasn't on their list

Seeing as he's not on our list, it would be hard for us to name him
He’s the only the guy left training with us that we brought in to trial, you’d think we would play him to see what we’ve got.

We played Lockyer and Teakle last year so it’s definitely allowed.

That Lachlan McNeill? He's on their rookie list. Or was there someone else?
I know Scott is his surname. Apparently wore 25 today

Pretty sure you're allowed. Bulldogs had a bloke running around today that wasn't on their list
Sweet, let's name Dangerfield. He's not on our list but would be handy

You might want to be careful in case it is a user only one off link? I don’t know much about IT if this is a thing or not.
Haven’t received mine yet

All good, I'll be at work in the office like a chump. Probably be frowned upon if I watched on the sly/constantly yelled at my computer.

Just received my stream link. Happy to share if I won't get in trouble lol.
I'd be keen to see, assuming it will be like hawks today, same link to everyone.. all I did was type in the link and got to watch for nothing.. im definitely not a Hawks member

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might want to be careful in case it is a user only one off link? I don’t know much about IT if this is a thing or not.
Yeah Donakebab - get on Faacebook and live stream it. Stick it to the man!!

I'd be keen to see, assuming it will be like hawks today, same link to everyone.. all I did was type in the link and got to watch for nothing.. im definitely not a Hawks member

yl6ssK3.gif

No, it's a terms of service issue if BigFooty is being used to share copyright material. Double trouble if it breaches a broadcast agreement.
Was a joke.. but the hawks board did it without repercussion.. just saying..

Based on my previous experiences with the club it won't be. It'll be a generic link.

Pathetic by the club to not offer coverage of tomorrow’s game to everyone. I simply haven’t got around to it yet but they can **** off now. People paid last year and didn’t get to see a match, other supporters have suffered financially from pandemic etc

I'm wondering if this link will give us access at a later time as i'm sure like many i have work tomorrow and can't just take the time off to watch this live as much fun as it would be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back