Presenting by YouTube playlist of AFL radio calls and a few TV ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

PieMan86

Draftee
Jul 29, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
hey all,

I invite every single person to take a look at my playlist of footy radio calls.

Most of these recordings are personally made by me and I usually upload them after the weekends games.

Most of the recent grand finals are also in here and some really hard to find stuff as well.

I really hope you enjoy it and if you like, please subscribe and share it far and wide.

I am a voice actor so there's lots of other stuff on the channel so I'm just going to give you the main playlist of games.

If you're feeling really generous, please feel free to shout me a beer, see channel description.

Well, without further order, here is the big playlist.

There is something for everyone.

I have added a couple of hard to find broadcasts to my radio playlist today.

First we have the triple M call of the 2017 grand final:

We also have the triple M coal of the 2018 grand final.

To check out the rest of the playlist, please feel free to go here:

For anyone that may be interested, here is last night's game between Geelong and GWS as recorded from Abc radio.

if you like the channel, please feel free to subscribe, share and if you're feeling particularly generous, in the description you can find my buy me a coffee page.

I'm trying to be careful with how much I post in this little thread but this morning I have added some more older radio broadcasts from triple M.

first we have round 23 2016 hawthorn vs collingwood which was a dream come true for Jack Fitzpatrick.

We have the 2016 elimination final between West Coast and the Bulldogs.

And the 2016 qualifying final between the cats and the hawks.

Please consider subscribing if you like the channel and if you want to bye me a coffie, go here:

That is certainly not expected however.

Thought I would put some of the other games that I have recorded and found this weekend off the radio here for anyone interested.

we have carlton and gold coast from triple M:

the showdown from ABC.

Richmond and North Melbourne from triple Mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WBfmkvuHuw

the hawks and the pies from ABC.

last nights game between melbourne and the eagles is now online on the channel as called by triple M.

Here is something for any Brisbane Lions fan.

Here is the triple M radio call of the 2001 grand final.

I really hope you enjoy this and if you do, please check the description for my buy me a coffee page although of course, this certainly is not required or expected.

for any GWS fans here is the win over richmond as called by ABC.

I'm also putting a couple of bonuses here for anyone interested.

2013 preliminary final between the hawks and cats, triple M

2013 qualifying final hawks v swans from triple M.

2013 elimination final carlton vs richmond triple M.

I've got some more radio calls from the 2019 finals series from triple M if anyone is interested.

We start with the 2019 qualifying final between Brisbane and Richmond:

2019 qualifying final between Geelong and Collingwood:

2019 elimination final between West Coast and Essendon:

2019 preliminary final between collingwood and GWS:

Lastly, the 2019 grand final between Richmond and GWS.

Here is the main playlist with all the footy stuff:

As usual, if you like this stuff, please feel free to subscribe and share and if you're feeling particularly generous, please feel free to chuck me a coffee.

Needless to say, you do not need to do this.

I have put up some older finals games that i have been lucky enough to find.

Let's hope YouTube does not block any of them on copyright grounds as has happened to me a couple of times recently.

Let's start off with the triple M radio commentary of the 2009 grand final.

We have the 2000 qualifying final which in my opinion was the best game I have ever seen played by the bombers in my lifetime.

We have the 2014 grand final full broadcast from triple M.

last but not least, we have the 2016 grand final as called by 3AW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back