Proud as punch.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game hey?

Absolute ripper AGAIN.

Kerr was mmagnificent when we needed him to be, well done son.

Brown presented well faded a little but HEY he is 18 for freaks sake.

Pretty excited I must admit my young girls are running amok atm :eek:

I'll be back but post your PROUD comments here.

GO EAGLES GO GO EAGLES GO :D :thumbsu:

We have put up with a lot of crap during the off season, but this was just the fking best thing I could EVER ask for! I knew we were going to come out fired up but I NEVER expected us to win, especially when i heard Coxy was out...Our footy did the talking with Judd and Kerr leading the way
FK WE ARE AWESOME!!!! :D :D

Was very impressed with Brown too.

Yeah great game, but eagles were very frustrating in the second half.
Umpiring was shocking at times, especially with big barry hall getting away with many throws, holding the balls and kicks that probably weren't 10 let alone 15.
Kerr, Judd, Waters, Wirra and brown were good which is good because all of them are in my dream team
Lynchy was holding his marks well, and the eagles were unusually accurate in the first half.
and the eagles broke the W-L-W-L-W-L-W pattern with the swans
i was very pessimistic when i heard that cox and embley were out but yeah those boys surprised me, especially mitch brown, that boy is good
On the subject of Brown, I think they should play him closer to goals and not let him get in to the hansen role

I didn't think we had much of a chance before I heard Cox was out.
After all the crap our club has copped over the last week, this felt so good. I couldn't be prouder of them.

Really worried we were going to get smashed when I heard Cox and Embley were out.

Tremendous effort by the guys to stand tall. Was almost as excited by the win as the last time we played Sydney.

Glass recovered well from a bad first quarter

Well done to Staker for his job on Goodes.

Mitch Brown really impressed not least his willingness to put his body on the line

Chick on Oloughlin. The list goes on.

Seaby as well deserves a mention..

And best of all Sydney gave us the winning point:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I may be one eyed, but I still kept the faith that we could win, even without Embers and Cox.

Still, it's unbelievably freaky that we did almost the exact same thing we did in the Grannie...Our first win in 2007, our first win at TS, our first win with so many outs! It's our 3rd best H&A win ever I reckon...

GOOD WORK BOYS! Mitch Brown for the RS award!

I'm pleased not only because of the win but this will really lift Ben Cousin's spirit......

best win in our clubs history by that far its not funny...if we had been belted tonight imagine the media...I think some Journos should have the courage to apologise....and say i know nothing about the game...

cant wait to see the flag unveiled this week....will be special moment.....

how good was that!

Want to specifically say how good was Seaby! Apart from a few VERY soft frees he was amazing against 2 very good rucks, more than held his won.

Why oh why can he not be THAT awesome when Cox is playing? we'd be unstoppable in the ruck!

Well done mate:)

how good was that!

Want to specifically say how good was Seaby! Apart from a few VERY soft frees he was amazing against 2 very good rucks, more than held his won.

Why oh why can he not be THAT awesome when Cox is playing? we'd be unstoppable in the ruck!

Well done mate:)

IMO I have said repeatedly that Seaby would be better than Cox.

I also cant understand why he doesnt perform like that when Cox is in the game.

Puzzling.

Gaaawd. How good were they!! I think it was just awesome how they played without Cox. Hehe.. played without cox.. the swans were beaten by a bunch of girls :D

IMO I have said repeatedly that Seaby would be better than Cox.

I also cant understand why he doesnt perform like that when Cox is in the game.

Puzzling.

With ruckmen it's like that. They need a full game to take charge, just like Cox was when Gardiner was AA.

The less Cox plays the better Seabs is. Hell, our club seems to do that whenever a good player is missing...

With ruckmen it's like that. They need a full game to take charge, just like Cox was when Gardiner was AA.

The less Cox plays the better Seabs is. Hell, our club seems to do that whenever a good player is missing...

Second string ruckman is a tough gig.

Limited game time but expected to produce as soon as you come on.

Sydney struggled to get the mix right with Spider and Jolly tonight and failed to wear down Seaby as they should have.

Graham and Lynch both gave useful suppport as well though. Good tactic by Woosh to have Lynch contest centre hitouts and then go back forward as Sydney's rucks didn't hurt us around the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back