PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

Ys: Memories of Celtica or whatever it is called is pretty decent. RPG stuff.
*Twitch* I had to restart a 5-hour file thanks to formatting my memory card. (Finally figured out the parental code due to buying it off Ebay. Years of birth codes for the win.)

I'm waiting for it to get better, to be honest.

In other news ... I saw FM Classic 2014 at EB Games. I didn't get it, instead I came back home to check some reviews. Kinda really glad I left it there.

edit: :Reads the previous page's positive posts about FM: Huh ... how's the frame rate?

*Twitch* I had to restart a 5-hour file thanks to formatting my memory card. (Finally figured out the parental code due to buying it off Ebay. Years of birth codes for the win.)

I'm waiting for it to get better, to be honest.

In other news ... I saw FM Classic 2014 at EB Games. I didn't get it, instead I came back home to check some reviews. Kinda really glad I left it there.

edit: :Reads the previous page's positive posts about FM: Huh ... how's the frame rate?

Yeah frame rate is okay, nothing special but it plays well.

I just beat Arkham Origins Blackgate on the Vita. What a tedious and forgettable game - avoid it if you're thinking of playing it.
Thanks for saving me the trouble, planned to get that.

Getting deep into November on P4G now, I go hot and cold on this game but the last couple of in game months have been brilliant. I'll probably be tempted into a replay, which I'll abandon halfway through.

What do you all think of the new Vita?
Looks like a pretty lousy build quality compared to the original, but I suppose I'd be more comfortable taking it out (almost scared to do so with my current one :p).

Wonder when we're getting it.

Finished it yet?
Nope, getting there. 10th of December, I think. Had to spoil some of it for myself to make sure I didn't get the bad ending.

Nope, getting there. 10th of December, I think. Had to spoil some of it for myself to make sure I didn't get the bad ending.

I got the bad ending originally and was like wtf is that s**t, I'm into the new year now though.

I got the bad ending originally and was like wtf is that s**t, I'm into the new year now though.
Yeah, when I was considering getting the game I heard about these bad endings, and I couldn't be bothered with getting all the way through to one and then having to reload, so I just looked up how to avoid it. Didn't give too much away, just meant clicking through a few questionings and those annoying recaps with that song - you know which one I mean - was a little more monotonous.

Spent about 24 hours on it in the last 6 or 7 days, so I reckon the current run I'm on will see me through to the end :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got the bad ending originally as well and had to go back and fix the mistake I made. I'm glad I went back and got the best ending because to finish the game with the worst ending would have let the whole game down.

Yeah, when I was considering getting the game I heard about these bad endings, and I couldn't be bothered with getting all the way through to one and then having to reload, so I just looked up how to avoid it. Didn't give too much away, just meant clicking through a few questionings and those annoying recaps with that song - you know which one I mean - was a little more monotonous.

Spent about 24 hours on it in the last 6 or 7 days, so I reckon the current run I'm on will see me through to the end :thumbsu:

Yeah I've beat the final boss, just preparing for the hollow forest now so I can get the Epilogue.

I got the bad ending originally as well and had to go back and fix the mistake I made. I'm glad I went back and got the best ending because to finish the game with the worst ending would have let the whole game down.
I couldn't stand to get the bad ending after investing so much time into the game, the thought of the old days where you could take the wrong route and not have the internet there to tell you you're wrong makes me shudder :p
Yeah I've beat the final boss, just preparing for the hollow forest now so I can get the Epilogue.
Awesome. Have to max the social link with Marie for that, right?

I couldn't stand to get the bad ending after investing so much time into the game, the thought of the old days where you could take the wrong route and not have the internet there to tell you you're wrong makes me shudder :p

Awesome. Have to max the social link with Marie for that, right?

Yep, before the end of December, and you only had to replay about 5 mins if you chose the bad ending :p took about a minute if you had it on fast forward.

Yep, before the end of December, and you only had to replay about 5 mins if you chose the bad ending :p took about a minute if you had it on fast forward.
I've loved the fast-forward option on the couple of occasions that I've had to reload an old save, fits well with the whole TV theme too, haha.
Have you played Persona 3 Portable? Thinking of picking it up for the Vita but not sure. Persona 5's take on high schoolers fighting monsters sounds interesting.

I've loved the fast-forward option on the couple of occasions that I've had to reload an old save, fits well with the whole TV theme too, haha.
Have you played Persona 3 Portable? Thinking of picking it up for the Vita but not sure. Persona 5's take on high schoolers fighting monsters sounds interesting.

I didn't even know persona 3 was on vita, and I'm not sure if you're last sentence is sarcastic or not :p

I didn't even know persona 3 was on vita, and I'm not sure if you're last sentence is sarcastic or not :p
Yeah, I saw it on the PlayStation Store but have heard mixed things. Partly sarcasm, but the intent is good :p

I didn't think it was coming to vita? (persona 5)
Not as far as I know, it isn't.
Was talking about P3P.
I hope it comes to Vita though, if it's anything like P4G, which is brilliantly suited to a handheld.

Persona 3 is a psp game which also works on the vita, also expect Persona 5 to be ported within a year of the release ps3 game... bloody better be.
I hope so. It just works so well on the handheld.

Not as far as I know, it isn't.
Was talking about P3P.
I hope it comes to Vita though, if it's anything like P4G, which is brilliantly suited to a handheld.

Who do you use on P4 btw? Yosuke, Teddie and Kanji for me. I hate Yukiko so much, probably one of my most hated characters ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back