PSA: Trade period has started. Forward to your club when you hear this.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast and Geelong aside, what are the rest of you minnows doing? I've seen your lists - we beat most of you last year, there's no way your content with that sub-par trash heading into a new season. Maybe make a trade or two to get better? Just a though.

Regards,

STPer18
Scats will pick up 5 more spuds in this years draft and continue their spiral down the ladder, so i don't know what you're getting excited about campaigner!

West Coast and Geelong aside, what are the rest of you minnows doing? I've seen your lists - we beat most of you last year, there's no way your content with that sub-par trash heading into a new season. Maybe make a trade or two to get better? Just a though.
Congratulations on winning trade week, you're the new Essendon.

Regards,

STPer18
When you say “just a though” I assume you mean “just a thought”

You dumb s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you’re not expecting pin point passes from Langdon.
Over 30 years following this team has taught me to keep expectations low.
But he provides run and leg speed, which is what our midfield was lacking.

Run and leg speed is all Frost had. And you gave him up for a Chupa Chup, next year.
Langdon has a lot less brain farts and plays further up the ground.
We got rid of Frost, so we win the trade. Enjoy.

Only Geelong supporters could associate losing the only player in their team with finals ability as a win, not even a top 10 pick back.

On past record were going to see the picks wasted on a wylie buzzard or a motlop type player, the only question is can geelong outdo their 44 year record with no Premierships, Chris Scott says, "if it's losing finals you're looking for, then Im your man"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back