PSO Shoots Man Near Flinders Street Station

Remove this Banner Ad

An alleged attack in Melbourne on multiple people with broken glass has culminated in an alleged shooting of the perpetrator by a PSO near Flinders Street Station.

Hopefully all make full recoveries.
The arrested sounds like they may be mentally ill.

Horrible, I hope nobody's been slashed in the face. Also a nightmare situation for anybody with the responsibility to try and neutralise someone like that.

I walked by at 5:30 on the way home from work. Saw a woman who had blood coming out of her nose but no other signs of injury (honestly just thought she had a nosebleed) sitting on the ground with 5-6 people already attending her at the arts centre end then walked by cops holding a man down with force who had blood all over his face. Honestly didn't think much of it, see a bit of s**t go down at Flinders. Had no idea there was a shooting and didn't actually see anyone get attacked. Really odd and if course not good.

An alleged attack in Melbourne on multiple people with broken glass has culminated in an alleged shooting of the perpetrator by a PSO near Flinders Street Station.

Hopefully all make full recoveries.
The arrested sounds like they may be mentally ill.
If not, I am sure his lawyer will find a pysch who will say he is for a fee and then say he is quickly cured and can be released from a mental health facility (to hurt people and repeat the cycle again).

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Two separate incidents.

One started as an attempted robbery on a tram, got off & attacked people with a bottle.

Second one, aggressive towards PSOs & was shot.

These "ill at ease" types around the CBD are definitely more violent these days. Used to be ok if kept your distance.

Melbourne used to be an incredible city now it is dirty congested over populated cesspit to be avoided. We fought for years to go there with work and now will never go back, we will head to Adelaide, Geelong, Ballarat etc

Melbourne used to be an incredible city now it is dirty congested over populated cesspit to be avoided. We fought for years to go there with work and now will never go back, we will head to Adelaide, Geelong, Ballarat etc

I bought in Geelong 2 years ago and it's pretty easy going.
Can get on the ocean roan in 30 minutes sit on a beach with fishing rod.
Weather changes for the worst I'm home in 30 minutes

Never heard of anybody wanting to go to Adelaide. Give me Melbourne, thanks.

Never heard of anybody wanting to go to Adelaide. Give me Melbourne, thanks.
Not sure what the issue is with Adelaide.
Except Adelaide & Port Adelaide supporters.

Seriously though. I’ve been 5 times or so and loved each one. Unless things have recently changed for the worse, I’d happily live there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're one of the campaigners that's clogged up our roads and turned the town to poop!

Boo!
Ha.
I was lucky and avoided major roads .
Live within stones throw of hospital, elephant castle and East shops.
Always walking and Rarely out in peak hour traffic.
Would hate to live out Torquay road area, what a sh1thole , plain box houses and plastic white 4wds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back