Current Wiembilla Shootings * The FBI arrests an Arizona man

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me clarify, any evidence released yet?

There were plenty of statements the cops made about issuing Covid infringement notices which were BS (and had to drop them all). A press release from the police is as good as dunny paper.

Oh.

You're one of those.

Tox reports would be in by now and we'd know if they were using meth imo. No meth.
I suppose we mostly thought that you couldn't get that silly without some illegal substance. What kind of religion is it that preaches that the Police are going to kill you so you have to get in first?

I suppose we mostly thought that you couldn't get that silly without some illegal substance. What kind of religion is it that preaches that the Police are going to kill you so you have to get in first?

Radicalisation and a self righteous fervour doesn't need meth imo.

If sometimes, extremists before their terror event will take a stimulant to help keep them awake. Anders Brevik took steroids, others speed or cocaine.

There were plenty of statements the cops made about issuing Covid infringement notices which were BS (and had to drop them all). A press release from the police is as good as dunny paper.

They were just doing a job. Fines do get withdrawn, I had one recently withdrawn after a challenge.

I've noticed the 'demons' and 'devils' rhetoric, end of times and the return of Christ from across a couple of traditional Christian sects streaming down my facebook feed including that rubbish the Trains were warning of 'They're coming for the children!'.

Not so much now but I can't tell if that's because they've snapped out of it or if they've left it for Telegram or some other alternative.
Mind you, the woke left have already got the children, so they weren’t entirely wrong :grinv1:

And it’s Wieambilla, Kurve 🙂

I haven't even been looking for it

the 'demons' and 'devils' rhetoric, end of times and the return of Christ from across a couple of traditional Christian sects streaming down my facebook feed including that rubbish the Trains were warning of 'They're coming for the children!'.

They were just doing a job. Fines do get withdrawn, I had one recently withdrawn after a challenge.
Thousands were withdrawn because their actions were illegal. They were spouting BS in the media enforcing directions that were invalid.

A police statement without evidence is dunny paper. An article from a newspaper is literally dunny paper.

Has there been any evidence as to why the cops were there in the first place? There have been conflicting reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thousands were withdrawn because their actions were illegal. They were spouting BS in the media enforcing directions that were invalid.

A police statement without evidence is dunny paper. An article from a newspaper is literally dunny paper.

Has there been any evidence as to why the cops were there in the first place? There have been conflicting reports.

You would know that evidence won't be examined until it goes through all the formal inquiries.

I haven't even been looking for it

the 'demons' and 'devils' rhetoric, end of times and the return of Christ from across a couple of traditional Christian sects streaming down my facebook feed including that rubbish the Trains were warning of 'They're coming for the children!'.
Wow, never happened to me. The algorithms are never wrong, what have you been googling? 😉 All I get is Who Got the Rain, and Spice Tailor ads 🤔

Wow, never happened to me. The algorithms are never wrong, what have you been googling? 😉 All I get is Who Got the Rain, and Spice Tailor ads 🤔

I'm referring to my private socials where the connections are to people I know in real life, the posts of old school friends, people I've worked with over the years etc. members of mainstream religious sects.

So was the timing of the public announcement that QLD Police now classified this event as a terrorist attack, an attempt to divert attention from the other issues raised by the below article today

'Nathaniel Train purchased ammunition in lead up to Wieambilla shooting despite suspended gun licence, Queensland police confirm

Exclusive by Rory Callinan
Posted 11h ago, updated 8h ago'

'Police have confirmed Nathaniel Train's gun licence was suspended on August 22 last year and his brother Gareth and ex-wife Stacey did not have a firearm's licence.

Under Queensland law, when buying ammunition, or possessing and storing ammunition, all purchasers must present the seller with a valid licence — a card with a photo of the holder and the class of weapons they are allowed to own.

However, police said Nathaniel Train was still able to purchase ammunition around the Wieambilla region in the lead up to the shooting.
Police told the ABC that dealers sold ammunition legally to Nathaniel Train.

"Retailers of weapons and ammunition are only required to physically sight the weapons licence of the purchaser,'' a police spokesperson said.
The police spokesperson said they had been unable to serve the suspension notice on Nathaniel Train as he could not be located in the months before the shooting, leaving him still "physically in possession of his weapons licence".

"The ammunition was lawfully purchased in Queensland at retail outlets surrounding Wieambilla," the spokesperson said.'

'On Thursday, Queensland Police Deputy Commissioner Tracy Linford revealed an officer had gone the Train's property in August 2022 to speak with Nathaniel Train about the dumping of the firearms.'
'Deputy Commissioner Linford said the officer arrived at the property to find the gate locked but could see there was CCTV at the location.

"So, he wrote a card with his name requesting that the occupants of the home contact him,'' she said.

"He's waved it in front of the CCTV and he's put it in their letter box. Now shortly after that he's tried calling the address to no avail and I think he went back to the property and the card was still in the letter box.

"So that led him to believe there was nobody at the property and as a consequence a warrant was left over the firearms offences ... of those firearms being left unsecured at the e-gate [border crossing gate]."
...'

Last edited:
So was the timing of the public announcement that QLD Police now classified this event as a terrorist attack, an attempt to divert attention from the other issues raised by the below article today

'Nathaniel Train purchased ammunition in lead up to Wieambilla shooting despite suspended gun licence, Queensland police confirm

'Police have confirmed Nathaniel Train's gun licence was suspended on August 22 last year and his brother Gareth and ex-wife Stacey did not have a firearm's licence.

Under Queensland law, when buying ammunition, or possessing and storing ammunition, all purchasers must present the seller with a valid licence — a card with a photo of the holder and the class of weapons they are allowed to own.

However, police said Nathaniel Train was still able to purchase ammunition around the Wieambilla region in the lead up to the shooting.

"Retailers of weapons and ammunition are only required to physically sight the weapons licence of the purchaser,'' a police spokesperson said.
The police spokesperson said they had been unable to serve the suspension notice on Nathaniel Train as he could not be located in the months before the shooting, leaving him still "physically in possession of his weapons licence".

"The ammunition was lawfully purchased in Queensland at retail outlets surrounding Wieambilla," the spokesperson said.'

'On Thursday, Queensland Police Deputy Commissioner Tracy Linford revealed an officer had gone the Train's property in August 2022 to speak with Nathaniel Train about the dumping of the firearms.'
'Deputy Commissioner Linford said the officer arrived at the property to find the gate locked but could see there was CCTV at the location.

"So, he wrote a card with his name requesting that the occupants of the home contact him,'' she said.

"He's waved it in front of the CCTV and he's put it in their letter box. Now shortly after that he's tried calling the address to no avail and I think he went back to the property and the card was still in the letter box.

"So that led him to believe there was nobody at the property and as a consequence a warrant was left over the firearms offences ... of those firearms being left unsecured at the e-gate [border crossing gate]."
...'

yep totally everyone's fault apart from the Trains

...'

How long are licences valid for?

Not sure what you mean by that. Only a fool trusts the cops blindly.

Of course ‘trust the cops blindly’ or ‘police statements are toilet paper’ are the only two options here.

their actions were illegal

enforcing directions

Which is it? Were they following directions as given by the State Government or were they not?

An article from a newspaper is literally dunny paper.

I’m not sure about you, but in most households it’s not ‘literally’ dunny paper at all. Unless you’re one of those people who use the word literally but don’t actually mean… literally.

Of course, someone who is so hellbent on the police words not being able to be trusted in any way would never use words incorrectly or inaccurately themselves….

TBH declaring it a terrorist attack looks like a way of declaring any attack on police a terrorist attack.

“Where I think it may struggle is showing an intent to try and influence a state.

There seems to be a deep hatred of the police … so transferring hatred and getting into a terrorism act is quite different.”
So if the cops can crow-bar "terrorist" into any attack on them they get a lot more leeway in their response.

A centralised system would be more expensive?

They could have a simple app that accepts a license number and spits out "VALID" or "INVALID".

They already have this sort of thing with drivers license ID. A trusted third party can submit your details and get back confirmation that your license details are correct.

TBH declaring it a terrorist attack looks like a way of declaring any attack on police a terrorist attack.

So if the cops can crow-bar "terrorist" into any attack on them they get a lot more leeway in their response.
if they were muslim how would you feel about it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back