Current Bicycle Bandit Arrest - SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Former police officer, according to the tv news tonight.
That was one of the theories at the time

But why keep the gun? Thats what will convict him more than anything. Gun and Blood DNA - which can be muddled with how it got there - but the gun - oh boy

That was one of the theories at the time
But why keep the gun? Thats what will convict him more than anything. Gun and Blood DNA - which can be muddled with how it got there - but the gun - oh boy
He’s either very arrogant or very stupid to keep the guns. Once again, freeze his assets to compensate victims or repay money he stole.

I know his house. I went to drop someone off in his street once, this was many years ago.
I think he was also moonlighting as a Car Mechanic. To my knowledge I Never met him.

Down at the bottom of the street, closer to the beach, There was once a major police operation.
Somebodies house was getting turned over at the time, three detective cars, paddy wagon and a few patrol cars.
About twenty police were on a gang, drug or Bikie operation. Kym's house looks down into where all of the action was going on!

I know his house. I went to drop someone off in his street once, this was many years ago.
I think he was also moonlighting as a Car Mechanic. To my knowledge I Never met him.

Down at the bottom of the street, closer to the beach, There was once a major police operation.
Somebodies house was getting turned over at the time, three detective cars, paddy wagon and a few patrol cars.
About twenty police were on a gang, drug or Bikie operation. Kym's house looks down into where all of the action was going on!
#adelaidelyfe

We were out on the patio one night when I was a kid and dad saw somebody in the bushes across the street. Went to take a look, there were star force everywhere, there was a hostage siege a few houses down. And during uni another siege a few houses down from a different house I lived in. That one had a murder involved IIRC. Both occasions in the "leafy eastern suburbs" (Burnside). Yeah, really can't work out why I left...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they got some DNA from some blood on a fence from one of the getaways/escapes when he was chased.

In order to get a match for an arrest, would that mean the alleged offender would have needed to have come to police attention for something else, in order to compare it to?

So they got some DNA from some blood on a fence from one of the getaways/escapes when he was chased.

In order to get a match for an arrest, would that mean the alleged offender would have needed to have come to police attention for something else, in order to compare it to?
Search warrant for his rubbish for a stealth collection to ' compare/eliminate '

Happens in the US frequently. Unsure of the ruling here.

Big problem when your elderly and spend time in Hospital. The family is often hovering around the home.
Like Vultures they are waiting for the old boy to Croak, then swoop in and pick off any saleable items, including the House.
Too Bad one of the Cars has already been seized. Never know one of the Family may have been the "Person Reporting"

Planning documents aha. Trying to rush it though the courts as well trying to get a conviction before he dies.

What disincentives are there in the future for a crook with terminal cancer - and only weeks/months to live - not to offend?

I will be interested to see if the Govt makes legislative change such that there is a strong presumption against bail in an armed robbery where a weapon is used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back