Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

What pill did Take take?

• Blue pill

• Red pill

• Bin pill

• Baked Noodle pill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

McCue Jury & Partners, the firm representing four British women who have accused Tate of sexual and physical assault, claimed that the app deliberately targets young men and encourages misogyny, including members of the app sharing techniques on how to control and exploit women. The firm has also claimed that there is evidence to suggest that the app is an illegal pyramid scheme, with members being charged $49.99 a month to join.

Thought I would pop in here in case there is any interest. I am behind the online campaign against The Real World Kurve mentioned above, I brought this to the attention of McCue Jury & Partners and they along with Vice News have helped me urge Google and Apple to remove The Real World app.

Here is the petition behind this with 20,507 signatures at the time of this post. I am currently focusing on urging the social media platforms to stop allowing The Real World to be promoted with affiliate links. I have strong sources who have told me that over 80% of the members are boys under 18 paying $49.99/month, and they are being worked up to 16 hours a day.

I've also started this petition for the Crown Prosecution Service to re-open the investigation into Tate's alleged assaults in the UK in 2014/15. These were horribly botched initially with the files not being handed to the CPS for 5 years.

There should be some news to come soon with both these campaigns, so if there's any interest I can make a post when there is any updates of note. For those interested I post about this daily on Twitter/X, Threads and Bluesky under the handle @gadget44027447.

Thought I would pop in here in case there is any interest. I am behind the online campaign against The Real World Kurve mentioned above, I brought this to the attention of McCue Jury & Partners and they along with Vice News have helped me urge Google and Apple to remove The Real World app.

Here is the petition behind this with 20,507 signatures at the time of this post. I am currently focusing on urging the social media platforms to stop allowing The Real World to be promoted with affiliate links. I have strong sources who have told me that over 80% of the members are boys under 18 paying $49.99/month, and they are being worked up to 16 hours a day.

I've also started this petition for the Crown Prosecution Service to re-open the investigation into Tate's alleged assaults in the UK in 2014/15. These were horribly botched initially with the files not being handed to the CPS for 5 years.

There should be some news to come soon with both these campaigns, so if there's any interest I can make a post when there is any updates of note. For those interested I post about this daily on Twitter/X, Threads and Bluesky under the handle @gadget44027447.
Wow, good on you! Keep fighting the good fight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back