Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

What pill did Take take?

• Blue pill

• Red pill

• Bin pill

• Baked Noodle pill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's going to trial and charges have been upgraded to the more serious of trafficking in continued form.

I hope he is guilty, just so they can make this sack of s**t go away. He is Trump levels of delusional and narcissistic. * his conspiracy pseudoscience babble, and his poor me I’m a victim cry yet depression doesn’t exist according to him. Scam artist campaigner.

Formally charged with rape, human trafficking and forming an organised crime group to exploit women. It's interesting that the US and the UK are drawn in to this. Tristan is also charged with instigating others to violence, which is curious.

The indictment deposited with the Bucharest court says that the four defendants formed an organised criminal group in 2021 to commit human trafficking in Romania, but also in other countries including the US and the UK.

Formally charged with rape, human trafficking and forming an organised crime group to exploit women. It's interesting that the US and the UK are drawn in to this. Tristan is also charged with instigating others to violence, which is curious.

The indictment deposited with the Bucharest court says that the four defendants formed an organised criminal group in 2021 to commit human trafficking in Romania, but also in other countries including the US and the UK.

The trial is expected to take years!? Ffs. Oh well, if that’s the process. shrugs

The female interviewer Lucy Williamson here in the video within the link, won't be intimidated by Tate and he isn't accustomed to it. Tate tries but she comes back stronger.

She's good. After it, Tate called it a 'hit job'.

Edit: This is the shorter version, I'm not sure how much of it was cut.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The female interviewer Lucy Williamson here in the video within the link, won't be intimidated by Tate and he isn't accustomed to it. Tate tries but she comes back stronger.

Come on. I'm no Tate Fan, but he absolutey shredded her whole in that interview!!!!
And that was s**t from her to boot.
ABC garbage, not surprisingly.

Come on. I'm no Tate Fan, but he absolutey shredded her whole in that interview!!!!
And that was s**t from her to boot.
ABC garbage, not surprisingly.

He really didn't. I watched the full one. He was a nervous wreck the whole time to be honest, his legs shaking, emotional verbage and looking off to the side for support from his mates whenever she said something a bit confronting(she maintained direct eye contact the whole time went back to the questions when he attempted to deflect).. his whole argument was literally 'Nar-uh I didn't' when she directly quoted him. Certainly did not give off "Alpha" vibes.

He really didn't. I watched the full one. He was a nervous wreck the whole time to be honest, his legs shaking, emotional verbage and looking off to the side for support from his mates whenever she said something a bit confronting.. his wholele argument was literally 'Nar-uh I didn't' when she directly quoted him. Certainly did not give off "Alpha" vibes.
Interesting, I saw it as the exact opposite, and I thought she was just going for the easy cheap shots, and obviously hadn't bothered to do any research. Anyway, I dont care lol. Bloke is a tosser either way. "alpha" yeah....sure bro :) Anyone that calls themselves "alpha" I have concerns for.

Interesting, I saw it as the exact opposite, and I thought she was just going for the easy cheap shots, and obviously hadn't bothered to do any research. Anyway, I dont care lol. Bloke is a tosser either way. "alpha" yeah....sure bro :) Anyone that calls themselves "alpha" I have concerns for.

That's why him being so shaken was so amusing for me. If you market yourself as this cool masculine tough guy as he does, you really should be more mindful of your body language.

It's like watching an arseh0le interview itself.

Shame Tate is not aboard OceanGate.

They've got another submersible, haven't they?
Strap him to the outside, and send that one down.
Actually, nah, bolt him inside. By himself. With no controller. And with a pistol. But don't tell him it's loaded with blanks.

Sh1t, did I just post that out loud?!

Back