Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

What pill did Take take?

• Blue pill

• Red pill

• Bin pill

• Baked Noodle pill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

2. Who is shaking Tate down? What mysterious organisation has conspired with multiple persons and organisations to extort him of his billions of dollars, many fine cars, his cigar collection (FMD wouldn’t Freud have a field day with that) and his much sought after Matrix DVD series signed by the Wachowskis.
Romania is corrupt and Tate was in cahoots with shady people. There has been at least one attempt on his life.

People need to take a chill pill and wait for formal charges, evidence, etc. At this point there's not much concrete to go by.

Romania is corrupt and Tate was in cahoots with shady people. There has been at least one attempt on his life.

People need to take a chill pill and wait for formal charges, evidence, etc. At this point there's not much concrete to go by.

Where is this evidence there was an attempt on his life related to his illegal activities in Romania? I’d think an Eastern European crime syndicate would have very little trouble knocking this blowhard over if they thought it was worth their time.

Where is this evidence there was an attempt on his life related to his illegal activities in Romania? I’d think an Eastern European crime syndicate would have very little trouble knocking this blowhard over if they thought it was worth their time.
Where did I say the attempt on his life was in Romania? You have a habit of jumping to conclusions.

Where did I say the attempt on his life was in Romania? You have a habit of jumping to conclusions.

You used the phrase in the same paragraph. If you are not implying the two are related what is your point?

Note I also didn’t say the supposed attempt on his life is was in Romania. The fact you made that comment is revealing. That thing about conclusions and jumping…

Last edited:

Tate is already in the prosecution phase in Romania. It works a bit differently to here or the US.

At the sake of getting another report for my comment above .
Seems someone can’t handle a alternative opinion that doesn’t sit within the mental constraints of his wits .

At the sake of getting another report for my comment above .
Seems someone can’t handle a alternative opinion that doesn’t sit within the mental constraints of his wits .

You've been attempting to derail threads with low quality, provocative posts that offer nothing of insight or substance for days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is shaking Tate down? What mysterious organisation has conspired with multiple persons and organisations to extort him of his billions of dollars, many fine cars, his cigar collection.

cb58d63a-0a43-46a4-be4a-0a05fca8a870_text.gif

Hard to believe it's taken this long to collar him. This is utterly vile and it gets worse.

Among the dozens of messages and voicenotes that Tate sent the woman is a voicenote in which he says, “Am I a bad person? Because the more you didn’t like it, the more I enjoyed it. I f****** loved how much you hated it. It turned me on. Why am I like that?”

Hard to believe it's taken this long to collar him. This is utterly vile and it gets worse.

Among the dozens of messages and voicenotes that Tate sent the woman is a voicenote in which he says, “Am I a bad person? Because the more you didn’t like it, the more I enjoyed it. I f****** loved how much you hated it. It turned me on. Why am I like that?”

TBH he could have been talking to his own todger

Back