Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

What pill did Take take?

• Blue pill

• Red pill

• Bin pill

• Baked Noodle pill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If it’s true that he has organised crime links then making himself the most Google-searched man on the planet is as dumb as it gets.

Will be interesting to see what comes out of it.

Well he’s operating out of Romania for a reason. Romania has some of the worst corruption and criminality index scores in Europe. Not many better places to be criming than there.

So he may not have paid the right people off. Or he might have pissed the wrong people off with him running his mouth like he does. Anyway with all that masculinity time in a Romanian prison will be a cake walk for him.

Well he’s operating out of Romania for a reason. Romania has some of the worst corruption and criminality index scores in Europe. Not many better places to be criming than there.

So he may not have paid the right people off. Or he might have pissed the wrong people off with him running his mouth like he does. Anyway with all that masculinity time in a Romanian prison will be a cake walk for him.

Tate said he lives in Romania because it's corrupt, over and over. That messaging goes out to millions of people.

Lying again, he said through the August raid, that his gardener and the maintenance man were arrested. Two women were arrested and detained, one was his girlfriend and the other was a policewoman. They also have to do the minimum 30 days detainment, of course they'll talk now.

He was arested by Romania’s Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT). I can't see how he's going to avoid convictions at this point and with Romania motivated to be seen to be cracking down. The whole world is watching.

It’s probably a cash business without much debt. Hustler’s University was mostly Discord servers apparently and if it actually had 170k users that’s $8.5m cash per month! It’s apparently poorly set up and extremely obvious content etc.

Its expenses would probably be largely the coaches who run the programs, answer the questions etc - apparently Tate and his brother are never on it.

Tate operates it on a pyramid scheme but which some call 'affilliate', his subscribers are rewarded for every new subscriber they bring on so they're motivated and working for him. I've seen a figure of $5 per new customer up to $25 per new customer.

Tate said he lives in Romania because it's corrupt, over and over. That messaging goes out to millions of people.

Lying again, he said through the August raid, that his gardener and the maintenance man were arrested. Two women were arrested and detained, one was his girlfriend and the other was a policewoman. They also have to do the minimum 30 days detainment, of course they'll talk now.

He was arested by Romania’s Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT). I can't see how he's going to avoid convictions at this point and with Romania motivated to be seen to be cracking down. The whole world is watching.

He’s also said he lives there because he pays next to no tax. Which according to him makes him “smart”. Not so smart now.

More lies from Tate exposed who says he's never been accused of any ill treatment of women. After this, he moved to Romania.

Notorious influencer Andrew Tate was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and physical abuse in 2015 while he and his brother were running a webcam sex business out of the UK, VICE World News can reveal.
It comes after Tate and his brother Tristan were remanded in custody in Romania until the end of January after being arrested by anti-organised crime police as part of a rape and human trafficking investigation. The Tate brothers’ lawyer is appealing the court order extending their detention.
Two women told VICE World News they were violently abused – one raped, the other repeatedly strangled – by Andrew Tate, and that UK police and the Crown Prosecution Service mishandled their case, leaving him free to rise to global fame on the back of his unchecked misogyny. Police took four years to pass their investigation to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) – whose job involves assessing whether there is a realistic prospect of conviction – at which point the CPS declined to prosecute.

The Romanian police were happy to accept his bribes right up to the point where he told the world that the Romanian police were happy to accept his bribes.

The Romanian police were happy to accept his bribes right up to the point where he told the world that the Romanian police were happy to accept his bribes.

Romanian police:

youve gone too far GIF by Slice

I'm not going to comment on the Greta v Tate p***s-size furore of previous pages. But even if the Romanian police and/or justice system have a fair degree of corruption, if this scumbag does jail time over there, I hope he is fond of Romanian p***s.

I reckon that's what this contemplative look is about (pic taken from Kurve's post on the previous page):

tatecanned-jpg.1581450

Anyone who supports this guy is a genuine spanner and somewhat of a sick person.

It's been disappointing to see some prominent fighters jump out in support of Tate to 'good bloke' him and I think they might regret it. They know what he is.

They impounded 11 of his precious cars too. Staff Christmas party going to be good this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Queen, Clintons, Gates, they are just puppets of the true ruling class. It's a psy-op. Not even close to being truly wealthy. Rothschild, Trump, Rockerfeller, are worth trillions. Andrew Taint knows too much, got too close to the truth. If you knew what I know...

Meh. Assange was honey trapped with consensual sex which has led to his life being taken away from him. I'd take this with a grain of salt.

Until charges are more concrete this may be nothing more than a shakedown.

1. Tate is accused of human trafficking. Assange is not. This is a fact no matter how much you may not want it to be true.

2. Who is shaking Tate down? What mysterious organisation has conspired with multiple persons and organisations to extort him of his billions of dollars, many fine cars, his cigar collection (FMD wouldn’t Freud have a field day with that) and his much sought after Matrix DVD series signed by the Wachowskis.

Don’t tell me Greta orchestrated the whole thing.

Back