News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for BF NMFC to post their ideas so the club can decide which 1 we will accept... :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

By your laughing emojis, I take it that you realise that a few noisy opinions on 28th October is not going to change the design that they launch on November 8. Here's a tip - the design was settled several months ago, if not more than a year.

Time for BF NMFC to post their ideas so the club can decide which 1 we will accept... :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

Seems like they're already going with exactly what i wanted. blue on white, wide stripes, blue shorts. i'm indifferent about the numbers, could be blue or black.

Am I the only one who sees a white on blue design in Roo Beauty's pic? Blue still looks to be the dominant colour. I'm also guessing there's a third white stripe in the middle based on the player's mouth, nose and chin not being in the photo due to the filter they've used.

Yep, first thing I thought of too.

As a Spurs fan, it actually reminds me a lot of what Tottenham have done since they opened their new stadium, really focussing on the identity of their immediate surroundings and grounding themselves in that part of London, tying themselves with popular artists like AJ Tracy who are fans and locals as well. As the only inner city club left and in a huge growth area, it's such a great opportunity for us to really entrench ourselves in the culture of not just Arden but the surrounding northern suburbs.

Don't mind a bit of AJ, but am more a Dave man.

General Manager of PUMA Oceania, Pancho Gutstein said the partnership with the North Melbourne Kangaroos was a perfect marriage of organisational values.
Sounds like a villain from a Marvel movie or a money launderer for the Sinaloa cartel. I like it.

Seems like they're already going with exactly what i wanted. blue on white, wide stripes, blue shorts. i'm indifferent about the numbers, could be blue or black.

BLACK!!!!!!!!! Black numbers are old school and l think it should remain that way,,,

BLACK!!!!!!!!! Black numbers are old school and l think it should remain that way,,,

i can see the sense behind both. we used to wear black shorts once too, just common sense to make them match our club colours. I would have agreed with you that the black numbers are a non-negotiable, but I thought they looked pretty good the last couple of years in blue.

Posted in the other thread, may as well chuck it in here.

Playing with the filters of the last little clip shows it’ll be the traditional white jumper with blue stripes + blue shorts. Finally!

View attachment 1269698
Nice work.

Clever design. Wider blue stripes allow us to revert to the traditional “blue stripes on white” design, but with enough blue in the guernsey that the AFL don’t force us to default to white shorts.

Mid 70’s vibes.

4D338580-AF8D-45E9-9F97-6054D04DDADF.jpeg

Nice work.

Clever design. Wider blue stripes allow us to revert to the traditional “blue stripes on white” design, but with enough blue in the guernsey that the AFL don’t force us to default to white shorts.

Mid 70’s vibes.

View attachment 1270120
The best bit about that jumper is the stripes don’t stop. We should go back to physically sewn on badges (logos), it will never happen I know but it ensures the integrity of the stripes.

The best bit about that jumper is the stripes don’t stop. We should go back to physically sewn on badges (logos), it will never happen I know but it ensures the integrity of the stripes.
I would like it if sponsors and the afl would provide club-compatible colour ways for their logos etc. so all of ours could be white stamps on the blue stripes. AFL logo is just one colour instead of red, blue etc. same with Mazda.
Some sponsors’ logos are gross. Not our problem but Morris Finance sponsoring Geelong is trash and it used to be everywhere on their stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, first thing I thought of too.

As a Spurs fan, it actually reminds me a lot of what Tottenham have done since they opened their new stadium, really focussing on the identity of their immediate surroundings and grounding themselves in that part of London, tying themselves with popular artists like AJ Tracy who are fans and locals as well. As the only inner city club left and in a huge growth area, it's such a great opportunity for us to really entrench ourselves in the culture of not just Arden but the surrounding northern suburbs.

Just need to win a trophy now :rolleyesv1:

I would like it if sponsors and the afl would provide club-compatible colour ways for their logos etc. so all of ours could be white stamps on the blue stripes. AFL logo is just one colour instead of red, blue etc. same with Mazda.
Some sponsors’ logos are gross. Not our problem but Morris Finance sponsoring Geelong is trash and it used to be everywhere on their stuff.

Not a fan of Powershop pink?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back