News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that it looks particularly poor in isolation, but the predominantly navy blue ‘24 supporters kit isn’t going to do us any favours this week.

I’ll be going for as much lighter/royal blue as possible.

Yeah, who could have possibly seen that coming.

Sigh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it omg
Kind of Puma related... How did you go with the boot?

Back in the day, before I ever bought a pair of low cut black Puma boots, I had worn a pair of Ron Barassi Super Boots. They were old school high cut with nail in plastic stops. Before those I had a pair of boots given to me by a cousin, and it would not surprise me if they had been his father's. They were old and cracked with leather soles and leather nail in stops. The first time I went to play in them the club boot studder yanked off the leather stops as they had nails sticking out. He hammered in some plastic stops. When I took one of the boots off after the game I discovered why my foot hurt. One nail wasn't properly bent over inside the sole and my socks was red with blood.

Anyway, I have this old pair of boots now. They slow my run a fair bit but I am sure I'd get a good climb when going for a high mark...
Screenshot_2024-05-01-09-25-54-69_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Kind of Puma related... How did you go with the boot?

Back in the day, before I ever bought a pair of low cut black Puma boots, I had worn a pair of Ron Barassi Super Boots. They were old school high cut with nail in plastic stops. Before those I had a pair of boots given to me by a cousin, and it would not surprise me if they had been his father's. They were old and cracked with leather soles and leather nail in stops. The first time I went to play in them the club boot studder yanked off the leather stops as they had nails sticking out. He hammered in some plastic stops. When I took one of the boots off after the game I discovered why my foot hurt. One nail wasn't properly bent over inside the sole and my socks was red with blood.

Anyway, I have this old pair of boots now. They slow my run a fair bit but I am sure I'd get a good climb when going for a high mark...
View attachment 1975823
I’ve never worn puma footy boots

Only the futsal boots that sports co sold with the tongue

The only indigenous players we have are Jy and RHJ and both could be gone next year (if Jy gets belted in the head again)???

The media would jump on this very quickly if it were to eventuate lol (racist Clarko!) despite losing TT and potentially even Jy to circumstances outside of the club's control.

That’s the best one yet, the multiple bounding Roos and the indigenous motif.

Definitely cop

Just taken delivery of the Indigenous Jersey and it's a stunner, absolutely beautiful. The artist, Ms Emma Bamblett has done a brilliant job.

I think it is not only the best Indigenous Jersey we've ever used, but also the best I've seen from any AFL or NRL team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back