Prediction Q: If you start 0-2, is it time to look to the future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually I don't like these shitty statistics because it comes down to who you play but:

Collingwood has now lost 3 games without really being in any of the games.

I'd argue GWS are prime for a GF, but not sold on Sydney yet, and I still think ST Kilda are a 5-8 team. Having said that, a previous grand final winner should not be struggling this early.

FWIW I think Collingwood experienced a s**t ton of luck last season. A lot of very close games. The one against Port Adelaide was ****ed because they literally nailed everything. I think they got the most out of their season.

I think the pack is coming and Collingwood is starting to find out.

Usually I don't like these shitty statistics because it comes down to who you play but:

Collingwood has now lost 3 games without really being in any of the games.

I'd argue GWS are prime for a GF, but not sold on Sydney yet, and I still think ST Kilda are a 5-8 team. Having said that, a previous grand final winner should not be struggling this early.

FWIW I think Collingwood experienced a s**t ton of luck last season. A lot of very close games. The one against Port Adelaide was ****ed because they literally nailed everything. I think they got the most out of their season.

I think the pack is coming and Collingwood is starting to find out.

pies have never been a dominant team in their flag year, in fact last year, no team was the dominant 1 or 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back