Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

Its happening!!!!

ScoMo is saying the vaccine will be mandatory for all australians (except those with medical exemption)

my facebook is already clogging up with nutters going on about bill gates, 5g, and microchips

look forward to seeing how the tin foil hat brigade here handle this deep state attack on their freedoms
When I see the Morrison family all lining up for their shots is the point I'll get mine. His one rule for us and one rule for you behavior in office means that his word that it's safe means nothing.

Its happening!!!!

ScoMo is saying the vaccine will be mandatory for all australians (except those with medical exemption)

my facebook is already clogging up with nutters going on about bill gates, 5g, and microchips

look forward to seeing how the tin foil hat brigade here handle this deep state attack on their freedoms

Yep the news media is going crazy with the QAnon and other crazies talking about his being another move by Soros etc to implement mind control and/or a new world order.

Yep the news media is going crazy with the QAnon and other crazies talking about his being another move by Soros etc to implement mind control and/or a new world order.

I just wanna know if I get a discount on the next g Xbox after I get my Bill Gates microchip

And this is where the SovCits and Q-Anoners will be hoovered up by the Anti-Vax (bowel) movement.

The nutters are now claiming those 'LOL Dolls' are part of the Piizzagate/ Qanon conspiracy.

For those that dont know, they're cabbage patch kids that have patterns on them when you soak them in water.

One had a Pizza slice image on it apparently.

Viral videos of Karens dunking these Dolls in water are now making the rounds with 'great awakening' hashtags attached.

You couldnt make this s**t up.

The nutters are now claiming those 'LOL Dolls' are part of the Piizzagate/ Qanon conspiracy.

For those that dont know, they're cabbage patch kids that have patterns on them when you soak them in water.

Viral videos of Karens dunking these Dolls in water are now making the rounds with 'great awakening' hashtags attached.

You couldnt make this sh*t up.

Youre not bothered by lingerie on kids dolls??

1597815949929.png

Creepy!

I managed to unfriend and block my racist friends during the good old days of 'Der Moosloms are out to get us'.

Now going through a new wave of blocking and unfriending all my New Age nutter friends.
I did it to a niece and her card-carrying Liberal party mum on the night of 2016 Presidential election when they started dropping the "N" word on FB to describe Barrack Obama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldnt make this sh*t up.
Crazy.

Like the nutters who think the oil stain in their driveway resembles Jesus or something like that.

Carl Hiaasen wrote a great book about this years ago.

When I see the Morrison family all lining up for their shots is the point I'll get mine. His one rule for us and one rule for you behavior in office means that his word that it's safe means nothing.

Scum-ho will just get Professor Kelly to give his "non-biased" "health advice" like he did with cancelling parliament.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...y/news-story/5547f98834349dab77bf245bfa1946aa

Former Australian Idol winner Natalie Gauci has promoted a series of bizarre claims – including that US President Donald Trump was fighting a secret war against paedophile rings run by the global elite – to her followers on social media.

Last month, Australian Idol winner Natalie Gauci posted a string of QAnon-linked conspiracy theories... that the royal family was responsible for Princess Diana’s death and were “Satan-worshipping, child traffickers” as well as making claims that the World Health Organisation (WHO) was part-owned by Bill Gates, billionaire financier George Soros and the Rockefeller family.

And this:

She told the program she had “lost her way” after the Idol win, but over the past seven years she had built herself “a whole new persona” with the help of “spiritual healing” and meditation.

Another New Age nutter that's leapt on this insanity. They're all buying it man. Like... all of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back