QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

That's pretty exciting NB about the live streaming. Who is filming? And what platform is the connection? Be great to see how it goes which may lead to some other clubs following suit
I dont suppose that filming and a DVD included last years cracking prelim final Noosa vs Springwood because that is one game that I would love to have, we lost but s**t it had plenty. If I could my hands on one would be grateful if exists.

I dont suppose that filming and a DVD included last years cracking prelim final Noosa vs Springwood because that is one game that I would love to have, we lost but sh*t it had plenty. If I could my hands on one would be grateful if exists.
we are meeting to sort out tomorrow arvo bulldogs 2016 so I’ll ask Arnie if he has a copy,if so can pass it on when we play the pumas no problems!

we are meeting to sort out tomorrow arvo bulldogs 2016 so I’ll ask Arnie if he has a copy,if so can pass it on when we play the pumas no problems!

I did hear that ex Noosa & Maroochy GF coach. Brett Maloney, is sitting in the commentary box with you mate and is referring to himself as the Bruce McAvaney of the team with you being a bit more razzamatazz as BT?? Any truth??

I did hear that ex Noosa & Maroochy GF coach. Brett Maloney, is sitting in the commentary box with you mate and is referring to himself as the Bruce McAvaney of the team with you being a bit more razzamatazz as BT?? Any truth??
I’ll definitely need a sidekick smy! I will certainly ask him.Its really a trial going forward tbh as we see it as not only a good all round local footy medium but a way we may be able to attract sponsorship also.For example in between quarters we can run advertising skits showing club sponsors.Be great to get interviews with Bova and Barry also!( or assistants Coaches if available)

This could be huge😂

Need NB to have a few good sayings surely. Wow weee

If you have one that would be awesome and I would be more than happy to pay for postage because the Noosa game unfortunately will be one game I won't be able to get too. Much appreciated mate

Trust me SM - Pittsy will have some ridiculous ones... :)
Yes both Brett and I had a lot of fun with the live-streaming and apart from a couple of minor hiccups seemed to go well.We will be live streaming all of our home games for the remainder of season including finals if applicable.Cooparoo competitive early but the last 3 qtrs were dominated by tigers.Their good ball users like Fitzpatrick,Stack,Hutchinson and Odwyer just got too much of it.Poor kicking for goal a problem again for Noosa !

Yes both Brett and I had a lot of fun with the live-streaming and apart from a couple of minor hiccups seemed to go well.We will be live streaming all of our home games for the remainder of season including finals if applicable.Cooparoo competitive early but the last 3 qtrs were dominated by tigers.Their good ball users like Fitzpatrick,Stack,Hutchinson and Odwyer just got too much of it.Poor kicking for goal a problem again for Noosa !

Same as last year mate - kicked alot of points I think. Hasnt hurt you yet though.

Same as last year mate - kicked alot of points I think. Hasnt hurt you yet though.
Yes correct smy.And they missed a few sitters on Saturday.Seb Rogers booted 3.6 which should have been 6.3.Funnilly I was watching them warm up and just like in the junior grades they are trying to put them through from inside the car park.Still must be boring just practising from dead in front!Watching blokes on the tv kicking them around the corners from even the slightest angles certainly wouldn’t help.A fair few tight hamstrings among players over the past 3 weeks.Most have been still able to play ground pretty heavy though!

Yes correct smy.And they missed a few sitters on Saturday.Seb Rogers booted 3.6 which should have been 6.3.Funnilly I was watching them warm up and just like in the junior grades they are trying to put them through from inside the car park.Still must be boring just practising from dead in front!Watching blokes on the tv kicking them around the corners from even the slightest angles certainly wouldn’t help.A fair few tight hamstrings among players over the past 3 weeks.Most have been still able to play ground pretty heavy though!

Yeah we have all done it but until u can kick 9/10 bn the posts from 45m why bother with the other ones!

Yeah we have all done it but until u can kick 9/10 bn the posts from 45m why bother with the other ones!
Funnily enough I was down at the ground this morning and the saints reserves were having a goal kicking session.Same thing all nearly at the car park trying to hook the ball around and through the big sticks.Only one of them practised from in front and around the 50 metre arc.See the div 1 grand final has been moved to Moreton Bay and on the Sunday! Apparently Yeronga double booked !

Funnily enough I was down at the ground this morning and the saints reserves were having a goal kicking session.Same thing all nearly at the car park trying to hook the ball around and through the big sticks.Only one of them practised from in front and around the 50 metre arc.See the div 1 grand final has been moved to Moreton Bay and on the Sunday! Apparently Yeronga double booked !

A few changes for Noosa this week with the tight hamstrings being the prefer of the day for those having a week off.Have a 15 year old and 16 year old debuting in the seniors which is exciting for all at the club.16 year old Jed Aitken from the colts and 15 year old chadeau brain from the under 16s. Really looking forward to seeing how they go and it’s great to have a Senior coach looking to the colts and in this case even further when selecting his side.Last year and a half been really positive in this area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another Brain coming thru mate? Like a factory
Yes they certainly have produced very good footballers. Shadeau, like his brothers, is a natural footballer, strong build for his age and he will be fine and has already played a few games of senior footy at Finley. Dont know the other lad but its a bloody good effort for both of them at that age and good to see the senior coaching staff willing to give them a crack.

Yes they certainly have produced very good footballers. Shadeau, like his brothers, is a natural footballer, strong build for his age and he will be fine and has already played a few games of senior footy at Finley. Dont know the other lad but its a bloody good effort for both of them at that age and good to see the senior coaching staff willing to give them a crack.

Had a look at this lad today. Oozes class. Fitted in the Noosa team like a glove. Was one of their best players. His skills and nous were beyond his years.

Will play a lot of good footy at a very high level.

Was at the surf club today for a brief while to celebrate our senior coach bovas 40 th and I must say all the talk was about the performance of chadeau brain!He actually ran water for his under 16 side today and wanted to play but Jj our 16s coa h thought it better to give one of the extras a run which I agree with.I think I posted 15 but wrong just turned 16 but Bova reckons he looked like a seasoned senior player! And Beenleigh were no push over very physical and stuck to their plan and good on them

Was at the surf club today for a brief while to celebrate our senior coach bovas 40 th and I must say all the talk was about the performance of chadeau brain!He actually ran water for his under 16 side today and wanted to play but Jj our 16s coa h thought it better to give one of the extras a run which I agree with.I think I posted 15 but wrong just turned 16 but Bova reckons he looked like a seasoned senior player! And Beenleigh were no push over very physical and stuck to their plan and good on them
Still, U16 - thats a fair effort mate. Not many kids I can think of in recent times who played at that age and looked at home - possibly Cumberland and Hipwood and look where they are now... Good week for the Tigers with Jack Payne getting his first game for the Lions

Scheer played seniors at PBC as a 15 year old. At Sherwood, we've had u16 players in Easton, Copland and Franks play seniors at QAFL level in the last 5 years.

Noah McFayden played QAFL seniors last year at Grange when still u16

Scheer played seniors at PBC as a 15 year old. At Sherwood, we've had u16 players in Easton, Copland and Franks play seniors at QAFL level in the last 5 years.

Noah McFayden played QAFL seniors last year at Grange when still u16

Did they look like senior players though Thommo - I know Sheers did and again another one drafted. Hipwood was a late developer but still managed to go ok, Cumbo just a hard kid played in a premiership with Roos

Easton did, but he did his knee twice in the next 2 seasons and ended up winning the rising star in his 4th season of senior footy!

Copland and Franks went off to NEAFL the very next year when still Colts, so yeah they went ok. Copland kicked 5 at Salk Oval as a 16 year old, a fair effort.

Just thought I’d ask if all clubs are enforcing patrons in licensing areas to be seated whilst they consuming alcohol? We are at the Noosa tigers but are hearing varying set ups at other clubs in our area but not the same code.It is obviously a Covid protocol we are following and noticed at the surf club on Sunday was also in place.Not sure it helps at all with social distancing and certainly promotes supporters heading to Dan murphys ,bringing in their own grog and watching the game how and where they want too.

Absolutely trying, but almost impossible to enforce - especially at our venue.

Certainly our revenue was down 20% on the weekend compared the Broady and Vultures games, so trying to enforce the rule is hammering our revenue.

Like you say, most just instead go and drink on the other side of the ground and BYO

take my hat off to beenliegh today. They played a very good defensive game and pushed Mayne all the way. Mayne got the chocolates, but very impressed with a well coached side. good luck with the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back