Off-topic Queen Lizzie a Bay Treasure

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the difference between Muttiah Muralitharan and Charles' missus? Camilla Parker Bowles.
200.gif

Been offline since Friday. Was intending to lizzie every post ITT but then came back to about 6 more pages so that won't be happening.

I'd let everyone else do it for me but you can't, so GAGF :)

#handsoffmyqueen
I believe I have been incorrectly Queen'd instead of King'd.

Could you please send the form through so this can be rectified.

Thanks in advance.

I believe I have been incorrectly Queen'd instead of King'd.

Could you please send the form through so this can be rectified.

Thanks in advance.
I'm currently working on my Markled react

I'm currently working on my Markled react
That would be great.

I see the Queen reacts are still happening. I assume once the King react is sorted the system will automatically switch them over.

Thanks for this, you are a good guy. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under Queen Victoria the Pies won 0 flags (in 3 years) and under Queen Elizabeth II we won 4 flags in 70 seasons. That's one flag every 18 and a bit seasons under Queens.

Under the three Kings in between (Eddie VII, George V, Eddie VIII and George VI) we won 11 flags in half a century (52 seasons? I think), that's more than a flag every four seasons.

LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG MAY HE REIGN!

Hate to break it to you but "the UK" doesn't give a s**t.

They'll possibly laugh at us if we go down the disastrous line of an elected President though - and I believe thats what the loudest shouters will want.

Just what Australia needs. Another layer of politician.
well at least if we have a leader elected by us, we wont have to go through the BS that Gough Whitlam went through when he was sacked by Liz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back