Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Although the ads are fairly repetitive, it beats the "Game Break" screen IMO.

Game playing on the TV, stats on the iPad. Great Saturday/Sunday hangover cure.

Thats a fair call, was just in one of those moods. The whole "back in my day" stuff just shits me. But dumb from me.

I wish we had high speed internet and NBA league pass when I was a kid in the 90s. Instead of watching the odd Jordan game here and there.

Probably once the final games are played. Then they'll release a package with playoff pricing.
Can't wait to see how overpriced it is, during the Clips/Blazers broadcast they had an ad for watching the rest of the regular season (tomorrow) on your mobile only for an amazing $4.99!

Can't wait to see how overpriced it is, during the Clips/Blazers broadcast they had an ad for watching the rest of the regular season (tomorrow) on your mobile only for an amazing $4.99!
Haha. I'm all set, just going to purchase a month subscription to the NBA.TV channel they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else not able to see the games on league pass this morning ??? it is only showing the last day of the season games

Where the F are the playoff games to watch?

Anyone else not able to see the games on league pass this morning ??? it is only showing the last day of the season games

noob tech questions

are you on the correct day?
did you buy the play offs?
im watching playoffs at the mo (the knicks game sucked)

Yeah I double checked my account and it is there, however all the playoff days are all greyed out on the calendar, but when it rotates ads on the main screen I can watch the boston v knicks game thankfully

no spoilers please :)

I'm having the same problem. Can watch it on my phone but not the computer. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

wasn't working for me during the first half of the heat bucks game, but is now

Anyone else notice the Condensed games today aren't just showing the scores for some reason?

They have jut removed the adds from what I can see where usually you just see all the actual makes or highlights

Wish they would fix the shitty audio delay on the iPad and the newest Xbox update has seemingly locked my Xbox into showing every game in 1600kps quality, and it has one bar when I look up on the tools thingy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back