Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

For those with League Pass, how do you decide which games to watch?
The playoffs are great for this. Rarely will you find a game that overlaps entirely due to TV rights.
If you think one game will be good and it isn't flick it over to to the game the just started. Pretty much after this series you won't have any over lapping games* due to scheduling

*possible but I very highly doubt it

First question - are the rockets playing? If yes, then that one. If no - either none of them or one of them if it looks like a good contest.

nbaman1 said:
Read up about them online, look at the stats to decide if it was exciting or watch teams like Golden State, Denver, Houston, Miami and San Antonio religiously.

The Denver/Golden State series has been worth the price of LP alone! GS close out today?

I made a free site for League Passers to vote and comment on good games to watch. Plus it's mobile friendly and no spoilers: http://bit.ly/10uCYOl

Anyone here use league pass on a samsung phone? Recently got an s4, and when i go to league pass, for every day it says there are no games scheduled.

Yeah. Ever since the new app update, I haven't been able to watch any games (or check scores for that matter) using data. It only works for me when I'm connected to a wireless network. It's a pain, and I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet (look at all the reviews). Doesn't make sense that they let it happen.

On the plus side, my data usage has gone down, and I've been more productive at work. If I had it working yesterday, I would have been getting plenty of strange looks.

im the opposite. on data it wouldnt even open (would say im not connected to the internet) but after the update it works fine on data and wifi

Does it actually cost $26 for a season?

I must be reading it wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Froze my ballstreams account awhile back with 40 days left on my subscription, unfroze it yesterday and now it says I am no longer a premium member, weird

Might switch back to league pass this year anyway, I found pretty much every stream I watched on ballstreams buffered every 20-30 seconds

stewie griffen you used ballstreams didnt you? did you have any issues?

got an email from nba league pass to tell me that as an existing customer i get:

The lowest full-season price available on your 2014-15 NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription.This price is ONLY available to returning NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribersfrom last season like you.

This will be charged on the 5th november, but there is no mention what this charge will be? The standard full season premium is listed at $302.

going through indian proxy it would be 9833.99 rupee = $173 AUD!

Froze my ballstreams account awhile back with 40 days left on my subscription, unfroze it yesterday and now it says I am no longer a premium member, weird

Might switch back to league pass this year anyway, I found pretty much every stream I watched on ballstreams buffered every 20-30 seconds

stewie griffen you used ballstreams didnt you? did you have any issues?
It was fine until the end of the playoffs tbh, altho my main issue was the net speed here wasn't fast enough for HD

I'll probably keep it going, it is cheap after all....

It was fine until the end of the playoffs tbh, altho my main issue was the net speed here wasn't fast enough for HD

I'll probably keep it going, it is cheap after all....
Server is probably located over in Europe (forgot where their stream sites origin is). I'm almost 100% sure it'll be HD all throughout Europe.

got an email from nba league pass to tell me that as an existing customer i get:

The lowest full-season price available on your 2014-15 NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription.This price is ONLY available to returning NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribersfrom last season like you.

This will be charged on the 5th november, but there is no mention what this charge will be? The standard full season premium is listed at $302.

going through indian proxy it would be 9833.99 rupee = $173 AUD!
I got the same message. Very strange to me too that they just say the lowest price available.

But if it is $180-odd AUD I can live with that.

I got the same message. Very strange to me too that they just say the lowest price available.

But if it is $180-odd AUD I can live with that.

The problem is that they will probably charge your account on the 5th November without us knowing the amount!

Have to email nba league pass to find out what they are gonna charge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back