Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Could've sworn it normally says the file name in there for me but I must be tripping.

Even when selecting a new file it remains "no file chosen". The preview image (which isn't the avatar that I can see in threads, not sure what others are seeing as my av) flickers, but then remains the half an avatar in the screenshot above.
What device are you doing this on?

Have you tried dragging the image around to make it fully visible?

What device are you doing this on?

Have you tried dragging the image around to make it fully visible?
Mobile, yeah, tried everything I can think of, just acting strange I suppose. No worries I'll just try again later and give it a go on the PC when I'm on it next. I've taken up enough of your time with this silly question 😂 Cheers for giving it a look.

Mobile, yeah, tried everything I can think of, just acting strange I suppose. No worries I'll just try again later and give it a go on the PC when I'm on it next. I've taken up enough of your time with this silly question 😂 Cheers for giving it a look.
Not at all. Here to help.

Yeah try it on PC - I have an iphone so I've never tried it on Android if that's what you're using.

Not at all. Here to help.

Yeah try it on PC - I have an iphone so I've never tried it on Android if that's what you're using.
I use an Android, so that could be it, AceAndy did you use an Android when you tried?

This is my test account. On iPhone it works fine.
Beauty, it'll probably just be my phone then. I'm just not great with technology and always assume I've broken it. Cheers Chief :)

Is there an issue with changing avatars atm?

When I try to change it just goes back to the one I had before every time. The one on the left is my current avatar. The one in the middle of the man in blue is the one I tried to change it to last night. It didn't work an is now 'glitched' in that spot even though I am no longer trying to use it. I've tried changing it to a simple grey square and even that just goes back to the dancing man gif I have currently.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 11.13.37.png

When I try to change it just goes back to the one I had before every time. The one on the left is my current avatar. The one in the middle of the man in blue is the one I tried to change it to last night. It didn't work an is now 'glitched' in that spot even though I am no longer trying to use it. I've tried changing it to a simple grey square and even that just goes back to the dancing man gif I have currently.

View attachment 930301
Yes there seems to be a recent issue. We’re looking at it now.

View attachment 930301
Should be fixed, but try uploading again if you are still having issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still seem to have problems with the site lagging, more so this weekend, its very hard to pick, sometimes it lags other times its OK, but it has been happening regularly this weekend.
We had two spikes when servers were being shuffled around, but you say its on and off multiple times today?

Yeah mate, a few of us have noticed it in the last few hours I guess, also yesterday, along with errors.
TechFerret Take a look here.

TT if you can note time of day we can try to tally it up with the state of servers at our end.

Is it still possible to see all threads starting by user x? I used to go to a users profile > posting and there would be a 'view all threads started by user x' however that seems to be gone and if I use the search feature in the top right it seems to find individual posts only.

Could be missing how to do it, not sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back