Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Chief, just out of curiosity is there now a badge limit or is this some bug? A lot of my badges no longer appear in the forum.

View attachment 894474
Max 10 badges. You can click any badge and re-order them if you are of the Premium variety of user.

Actually, no. Anyone should be able to reorder medals.

Chief
Random question but would it be possible to get timestamps accurate to the second by any chance?
Bleh - I really don't have the resources to even explore that right now. Trying to get player data sorted and two addons are giving us grief so we basically have to tell the developers how to fix them.

What is the specific need?
Nothing important at all. But it would make time based challenges for my Survivor game a lot easier.

I hoped it might be like a "flick of a switch" type thing but if not then no worries at all.

Nothing important at all. But it would make time based challenges for my Survivor game a lot easier.

I hoped it might be like a "flick of a switch" type thing but if not then no worries at all.
I will put it on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might like to clear your BigFooty cookies from your browser.

That often fixes these little glitches.

Since Friday-ish I haven’t been able to access on Chrome (IE and mobile/tablet are fine). I’ve cleared cache/browser without success. Is this known or just a local problem?

Since Friday-ish I haven’t been able to access on Chrome (IE and mobile/tablet are fine). I’ve cleared cache/browser without success. Is this known or just a local problem?
Is this when you log in? What happens when you try?

Is this when you log in? What happens when you try?

This is before the login page, by just searching BigFooty and clicking on the link:

1593421679186.jpeg

Chief are we having lag issues with BF last few days?

Ive found it hanging a lot, and im using two completely different arrangements:

1) PC, MS Edge, HFC NBN

2) Huawei Mate 10, Chrome, Vodafone 4G

normally if its network or browser related, the other works fine - but im being hit on both this past weekend

1) PC, MS Edge, HFC NBN

normally if its network or browser related, the other works fine - but im being hit on both this past weekend

1) PC, MS Edge, HFC NBN

I haven't seen it. There was a short period where we had to rebuild master data to make the new player data cards work properly.

You know about them, right? :D

Dustin Martin

I haven't seen it. There was a short period where we had to rebuild master data to make the new player data cards work properly.

Dustin Martin

Okay, I'll see if it settles

Dustin Martin

site has gone to pot again for the last 20 mins. lots of lagging, out of timing, and so on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back