Solved Pages reloading and other janky behaviour recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some ad is making the site almost unusable.
Get screenshots, send them to support@bigfooty.com with your device and browser details.

Try the site on a different device and/or browser and see if you get the same issue. Include those details in your email, too.

If you know how to, get the HTML code or tag for the ad, send it along, too. That helps narrow down the specific ad.

Just for the record. Issue happens to me as well, on Chrome browser, using a mac. Can not scroll via mouse or keyboard, keeps taking me back to top of screen.
Its when that Lifeblood ad appears

Just for the record. Issue happens to me as well, on Chrome browser, using a mac. Can not scroll via mouse or keyboard, keeps taking me back to top of screen.
Its when that Lifeblood ad appears
Could you try logging out of BF? Does it improve? Is it fixed when you log back in?

If you have another browser, is it broken on there?

Yep same issue here. Red Cross one with Klim video making it impossible to do anything.
It was screwing things up for me bigtime last night. Seems OK this morning.

EDIT: I spoke too soon, still having issues with the Klim Red Cross backdrop.

It was screwing things up for me bigtime last night. Seems OK this morning.

EDIT: I spoke too soon, still having issues with the Klim Red Cross backdrop.
One thing to try - log out of BF, cruise around a bit and see if the ad is still broken, and log back in and see if the ad is still broken.

Same, chrome on windows 10 - deleting cookies etc didn't help. Don't have the same problem in edge.
Working on Edge for me too but Chrome/Win10 is cactus.

Love the HST quote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On work computer where I cannot manage my chrome extension I cannot even read the forums anymore due to Michael ******* klim... someone please give him his plasma so he can stop intruding!

edit: if I am not logged in I can read the forums, but to post and comment that the forums are unreadable I had to use another device.

Managing to open this thread and prevent Mr Klim add appearing in order to scroll down to reply to this thread is an art form. The irony is the bug in the add itself prevents people from reporting the bug.

Cannot browse the forums thanks to the Klim Red Cross ad on Chrome on desktop (Windows 11). Fine on Edge on the same device.

Was working fine on Chrome yesterday, but I didn't have the Klim Red Cross banner ad across the top of the screen yesterday.

Cannot browse the forums thanks to the Klim Red Cross ad on Chrome on desktop (Windows 11). Fine on Edge on the same device.

Was working fine on Chrome yesterday, but I didn't have the Klim Red Cross banner ad across the top of the screen yesterday.
Same here on win10 with chrome.

Advertising on the page borders is getting out of control and needs to be scaled down.

Working fine on Android phone via Chrome.

Can you try this URL and tell me if anything breaks? It's working for me now across browsers.

+1. I'm on Windows 10 and Chrome bounces back to top of screen every time I start to scroll. Looks like it might be the Klim ad others have identified. Edge works (shudder).

No complaints from me about ads - except when they stop me accessing the forum.
Same here on win10 with chrome.

Advertising on the page borders is getting out of control and needs to be scaled down.

Working fine on Android phone via Chrome.
Managing to open this thread and prevent Mr Klim add appearing in order to scroll down to reply to this thread is an art form. The irony is the bug in the add itself prevents people from reporting the bug.
Same, chrome on windows 10 - deleting cookies etc didn't help. Don't have the same problem in edge.

Can you try this URL and tell me if anything breaks? It's working for me now across browsers.

Works for me Windows / chrome. Mr Klim in gold medal form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back