Solved Pages reloading and other janky behaviour recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some ad is making the site almost unusable.
Get screenshots, send them to support@bigfooty.com with your device and browser details.

Try the site on a different device and/or browser and see if you get the same issue. Include those details in your email, too.

If you know how to, get the HTML code or tag for the ad, send it along, too. That helps narrow down the specific ad.

Dulux ad can get ****ed. Constantly refreshing and closing and reopening browser but always comes back eventually
I was having the same issue Chief

You could refresh the page on the Dulux ad until it went away. And it seems to have sorted itself out now.

But tonight I started to get the same thing with a bonzai ad. I couldn't refresh it away though. I couldn't access a single thread for 5+ minutes before it stopped. Hopefully that ad never comes back.

Dulux was a pain. Bonzai was hell.

Yeah that one is causing me grief too.

It's a Telstra ad. Whenever that ad appears you can't scroll down the page, it keeps jumping straight back to the top when you try scroll down. On PC using Edge.
Getting the same issue again Chief. This time with the lifeblood ad but even worse. Forum is unusable.

Installed Adblock Plus extension for Edge and it has fixed the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not experiencing any ad issues anymore. However, I'm getting a lot of 400 errors on the forum when using my Samsung tablet on Chrome.

Anyone else getting intermittent errors loading pages?

Was getting it on mobile last night and Edge on PC today. Firefox seems to work okay...
If this happens, you often need to just dump your BigFooty cookies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back