Solved Pages reloading and other janky behaviour recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some ad is making the site almost unusable.
Get screenshots, send them to support@bigfooty.com with your device and browser details.

Try the site on a different device and/or browser and see if you get the same issue. Include those details in your email, too.

If you know how to, get the HTML code or tag for the ad, send it along, too. That helps narrow down the specific ad.

Seems to be some weird behaviour on Chrome this morning to do with the ads on the side panels.

Can't scroll down. Doesn't seem to be an issue on Edge.

Update also doing it on Edge. The culprit seems to be the Telstra Samsung ad. Other ads such as the Free Subway delivery aren't causing the issue.

Last edited:

Yeah that one is causing me grief too.

It's a Telstra ad. Whenever that ad appears you can't scroll down the page, it keeps jumping straight back to the top when you try scroll down. On PC using Edge.
Same issue with that ad on Chrome and Edge.

Just a quick question or heads up. When I attempt to login to Big Footy on my i-phone, I am diverted to one of two Spam Shopping / content sites. The sites are persistent and wont let me get to Big Footy. I tried using a different search engine, but the problem persisted. It only happens on my i-phone, not on the laptop I am currently using.
It does not happen when I visit any other sites using Safari.
Have other members experienced similar issues?

Yes that seems to be some issue. I reckon it's an ad that Google or pals haven't spotted. I pass on all of the information you guys give me. Screenshots and URLs are good for that. Please grab them if you can and send them over.

Also having janky behaviour. Ads on the sides often make parts of the page, like buttons to change page, unclickable. This has been ongoing for a while, have to reload a few times to get past them.

Using Chrome on Widows 10.
Yea I had thought we had gotten rid of those but they keep coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I generally have no issue with ads, but the Dulux ad on top of the screen is frustrating. When I try to scroll down it keeps going back to the top of the page. Device is a Samsung tablet using Chrome.

I generally have no issue with ads, but the Dulux ad on top of the screen is frustrating. When I try to scroll down it keeps going back to the top of the page. Device is a Samsung tablet using Chrome.
It should have been removed - are you still seeing it?

Dulux ad has been getting me yesterday and today as well.

Same issues like the Telstra, sweeeeet ad.

Win 10, Chrome (up to date).

I'm having issues with chrome and the page skipping back to the top/ reloading/ unable to scroll down. Guessing this is what is being described here. Fine on edge.

edit oh it's the dulux ad?

I'm having issues with chrome and the page skipping back to the top/ reloading/ unable to scroll down. Guessing this is what is being described here. Fine on edge.

edit oh it's the dulux ad?
Yes it is the DUlux ad. Refresh the page.

Dulux ad can get ****ed. Constantly refreshing and closing and reopening browser but always comes back eventually
Yes sorry it is a pain and it should not be running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back