Solved Pages reloading and other janky behaviour recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some ad is making the site almost unusable.
Get screenshots, send them to support@bigfooty.com with your device and browser details.

Try the site on a different device and/or browser and see if you get the same issue. Include those details in your email, too.

If you know how to, get the HTML code or tag for the ad, send it along, too. That helps narrow down the specific ad.

Yeah, the page freezes on me after about 20-30 seconds also, have to restart chrome constantly, definitely something to do with ads loading.

Coles banner ad is no longer coming up, perhaps you have removed it? Has improved it slightly to where chrome isnt crashing/freezing anymore but still runs incredibly slow and feels like its trying to crash/freeze, seems to have something to do with these ads in the middle of the forum to my untrained eye.

Screenshot_2024-03-26-09-33-38-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Screenshot_2024-03-26-09-30-32-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I'm not sure what happened, but at some point dark mode disappeared, so everything's white, BUT... The jankiness has stopped and it now seems to be working ok. So if something changed on my profile, thanks
We updated the style to the latest version.

You can click the lightbulb icon to revert to Dark mode.

I'm also setting up a Canvas mode that some people like, so look out for that here:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back